NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

I try to stick to a low calories diet and exercise five times a week ( 20 mins strength traing then another 15 to 20 mins cardio)
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Tipplerette, how are you doing these days?

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Done.

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Jamina1589;1190354 wrote: Guys I eat so much and my doctor recommend me to less ear because more eating is not good for me moreover I am so healthy and fit. Should I do what my doctor say?
          [/url]
          We are not doctors but if your eating too much, then cut down on the portions. Also I dunno if its ok to advertise hotels here.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Michealwolf;1192405 wrote: I believe on that exercises and foods both are matter to loss some weight ... all you need to do get a healthy diet plan and then start some routine cardio exercises like swimming running and cycling .. Best of luck .
            And don't forget to eat lots of Spam. Especially right after the cardio.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

If you deep fry the Spam and mix it with mayo, you're guarantee to lose weight. I like to share valuable tips.

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hiya Punters I have a spam and mayo LCD mix shake replace X2 meals a day and bobs ya slim uncle!!!! gauranteeeeed.... Chrissy speacial giveaways post ya money to me.. Ron02@aimtoplease.com.au

Ya Mate RonO2

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Spamming my weight loss thread...
                  Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                  ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Well this is the fisrt time that I am watching my carbohydrate intake as well as counting calories. I am sticking to 1200 cals a day and no more than 80g of carbs a day.

My weight loss has doubled because I am on low carbs. Its amazing!!
                    Be strong-
                    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

:new:

Well, I have read some of the posts but this is the first time I write here. Thank you for this thread.

Yes, I think that other spamming person around here was evicted. I hate it when they do it there, there are enough other sites they can go and spam.

Anyhoo, I was wondering, what if we inspire each other to lose weight in the Month of May?

All I know for sure is that I really want to lose at least another 10 pounds and that I'm going to be AF in the month of May. I was for 30 days in March and April and lost 6 pounds.

In May I want to add excercise to the mix, have signed up for a yoga class and my first one is on Wednesday. I'm a bit scared but also excited!

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!

:h

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hi Dizzybee
                        I am with you as I need to lose weight. I started two weeks ago and hoping by end of may that i have dropped at least four pounds.

I am sticking to my low calories diet and exercising three times a week
                        Be strong-

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hey after being away from MWO for a while I came back only yesterday and have vowed to get down a few pounds in May. The drinking interferes with everything so that will be kept to a minimum. None for the past two days. My plan is to GORGE myself with veggies, to avoid white carbs and sugar and to rebound for one hour a day (not all at once). Let's kick our ripples, dimples and flab to the curb. Thanks again for resurrecting this thread !!
                          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Doing pretty well these past few days although I could have done better. I have been stuffing myself with the veggies and going very low on the meat. I am trying to accumulate 1000 minutes of rebounding during the month. I use the stopwatch on my cell phone. Weekend is coming and don't want to drink two or three nights in a row. Will be taking the L-Glut starting today as weekends can be killers.

My belly is definitely flatter than it was this time last year and that's largely to dropping the cream in my coffee and slowing down the alchol consumption. I feel that I will not end up like my mother who is so addicted to her beer, she can't help herself after 2:00 pm and continues right until bed.. we really worry about her falling. (82 years old).

Keep it up and let's look forward to a healthy, vibrant future.
                            Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Tipps,

can you post what you are eating on your diet, I want to go down the more healthy root and knock the fast food on the head, just want an idea of that you eat in an average day. Also I tend to eat crap late at night, which I KNOW is bad, so you hava set time for your last meal of the day?
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Diet and exercises are the main source to do this aim.Just wanted to wish you good luck on the weight loss. One thing I found really useful is keeping an online ffod and exercise journal. You can get then for free and it tells you the calories u need to eat daily to lose weight in your specified tine period. Also, it calculates how many calories you burn turn exercise to show how many additional calories you could have daily and still meet your goal weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X