Breakfast suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast suggestions

Hi again! Thanks again for the compliment -- you are terrific -- it would be fun to meet someday -- and I enjoy sharing our ideas on this forum -- I am getting good ideas also.

MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Breakfast suggestions

Hey Mona....

Running with Scissors ---4 stars.... saw that too. I love the book though and of course it is always better.
      I almost always go to the movies alone It's ok though....pretty used to it. And I don't have to share my popcorn!

Lisa

Comment

Breakfast suggestions

Lisa, I dig what you say about going alone, and not share your popcorn. Very awesome my dear. Gosh, I want to see Running with Scissors so badly. I read the book, and loved it. Actually, I have read all of his books, and they are amazing. I am going to take your cue, and start going to the movies, by myself.
        Hugs, Mona
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

Breakfast suggestions

Hi Everybody! Well, the weekend is coming up. I was thinking of my son and one of his favorite breakfasts. Its easy to make, and yet, very special -- blueberry pancakes. So, in the recipe corner, I have shared my recipe for blueberry pancakes. You can also use chopped apple or just plain. And they are not hard to make as long as you have a stand mixer.

I hope you enjoy them.

MM
          Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
          X