walking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walking thread

Gone a bit quiet in here. Sorry I have been busy with family funeral and did not exercise these past few days but need to get back urgently as eating way too many sweet things. Did not drink. Feel great about that.

Kim I know what you mean about the isolate bit, do it a lot myself. Easier to stay 'in' in the widest interpretation of the word in my case anyway. Keeping to routine is helpful and exercising is great :H

Hope your cuddle friend is back soon . Thanks for book recommendation.

Where are the others?

Comment

walking thread

Sunday I walked around my neighborhood which has a ton of hills so I was really panting at some points-did 45 minutes of that with my sis.
      Monday- Did 2.75 miles at the park track but then had to pee really bad so quickly drove home...
      Yesterday did 3miles at the park...
      NewG- Are you doing the 30 day thread?
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

walking thread

NewG sorry to hear about the funeral - bonus points to you for not drinking. It's times like that which really test our resolve, so it's great that you got through that.

Fluff you sound like you're doing great with the walking.

I have had some horrendous blood sugar issues or something so my walking has been sporadic. sunday i did 3 miles in all, Monday i did some dumbell exercises and stretching and Tuesday i felt so crap that I did nowt. Had a walk around today though, it was good to get active again.

K x
        Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

walking thread

NewG- I'm sorry about your family member passing- I somehow missed that...
          I don't know if I am going to walk today- I think I have a lower urinary tract infection-I started taking an extra prescription I had of amoxicillin ,yesterday, to see if it would help - we'll see...otherwise it's off to the doc's-and I don't like going to doctors....
          Kim -what are your blood sugar issues- are you craving sugar? Or are you getting dizzy?
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

walking thread

Heya fluff, sorry to hear you're poorly too! Hope you feel better soon. Yeah I've had massive sugar cravings, dizziness, crippling headaches so bad that it's difficult to speak, constantly hungry. I am waiting for another blood test so my remedy over the past couple of days has been a strawberry with some cheese or nut butter every hour or so - and that seems to have calmed it for the time being. I don't feel great, but i'm ok.

Did my usual 1.5 hour power walk across town today. It used to take me 2 hours, and I was already walking super-speedy then, so i must've got even faster! Wasn't up for the walk back by that point so I got the bus, but it terminated early so I got another 30 min walk in anyway!

K x

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

walking thread

Kim -I could do a 1 hour but not 1.5- well ,I don't know I just never have done that.... that's great! Sorry about your sugar cravings. I think my "problem" cleared up-thank God....
              I think this thread has pretty much died- don't you think? We lost all the original people plus the person who started it...let's just say I pretty much walk everday, anyway...everyone-keep on walking!
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

walking thread

Glad your issues have cleared up Fluff. Well the thread was nice while it lasted. It certainly prompted me to work out how much and how far I am walking, which is great.

I'm going to keep charting what I eat and my exercise on one of them online chart thingies, as that has been really useful for me. See you on the other threads - and keep on walking!!

K x

Recovery Videos

Comment

walking thread

Hi all, I am still around! My Achilles is giving me a lot of grief and I have to rest up. I am really missing my walking but there is nothing I can do except sit it out. I have not had the time to join the swimming pool yet but will make that my goal next week. It is so frustrating and I am eating too much sugary stuff. Monday is always a good start over day for me. Kim and fluff and mizz and all, I am not sure if you want to post but if you do I will be checking in.

Comment

walking thread

Hi and bye!

Comment

Working...
                    X