Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinksters Just going for it in January 2012

Confession time.
    Someone bought me a bottle of Morgan Spiced for Christmas. I had a couple of glasses on New Years Eve and then put it in my garage.
    My weekend has been fairly stressful - I gave in last night and indulged.
    I feel such self loathing today. Have wasted the day doing very little.
    I stayed up drinking in secret whilst my husband went to bed. He was up and out before I was awake this morning so don't know if I am guilty of any misdemeanors
    My daughter rang at 8.30 to say the bus driver wouldn't let her on the school bus as she has lost her pass and said her and 4 others were going to walk. Normally I would have driven her. She then decided to truant and has been in trouble all day. Going in school then leaving. She is 16, but has some learning needs. I could kick myself for letting this happen.

I am alcohol free and will not be repeating last nights fiasco again. I should have just had a glass of wine and enjoyed it. The rest of the Morgan Spiced went down the kitchen sink.

Even missed body pump today as I felt so crap. So will try for 1,000 cal burn tomorrow to make up for today.

Hope the rest of you are behaving!

Comment

Pinksters Just going for it in January 2012

Glamorous;1249630 wrote: Confession time.
      Someone bought me a bottle of Morgan Spiced for Christmas. I had a couple of glasses on New Years Eve and then put it in my garage.
      My weekend has been fairly stressful - I gave in last night and indulged.
      I feel such self loathing today. Have wasted the day doing very little.
      I stayed up drinking in secret whilst my husband went to bed. He was up and out before I was awake this morning so don't know if I am guilty of any misdemeanors
      My daughter rang at 8.30 to say the bus driver wouldn't let her on the school bus as she has lost her pass and said her and 4 others were going to walk. Normally I would have driven her. She then decided to truant and has been in trouble all day. Going in school then leaving. She is 16, but has some learning needs. I could kick myself for letting this happen.

I am alcohol free and will not be repeating last nights fiasco again. I should have just had a glass of wine and enjoyed it. The rest of the Morgan Spiced went down the kitchen sink.

Even missed body pump today as I felt so crap. So will try for 1,000 cal burn tomorrow to make up for today.

Hope the rest of you are behaving!

Hollllly cow! Id love to hear what this entails
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
      X