WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I want to join too!!!!! I am 5'7 and weigh 156lbs. Ideally I would like to lose 16lbs.

What a great idea! This will be a real motivator! Awesome!!!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi All,

Well now you have your very own Slimming Consultant -me- and your very own fitness trainer -TLK-

Wow this is really exciting stuff .......

TLK for someone who is really unfit, what can we do at home to help kickstart us?

Love & Hugs,
      sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Throw out the white

:jumpin: Anything that you have in your pantry that is white, chuck it. That means white bread, white rice,white sugar and flour,anything processed is bad, anything fresh and grown is good, you guys probably already know this stuff. Make a commitment to get some kind of exercise everyday. Walk around the block, park further away from the store, take the stairs, buy a beginners aerobic dvd for home, dance around the house. Eat 5 or 6 small meals a day and drink, drink, drink. NOT BOOZE, ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASY, its water. I drink mineral or soda water, with slices of fresh lime or lemon. A handfull of almonds and a piece of fruit is a great snack before dinner, you won't eat so much. Booze has alot of calories, just getting rid of that will help alot. Surround Yourself with healthy things, buy helth and fitness magazines and books, read them every day it's great motivation. Here I go on and on and on. Anyways that should be a good start for all of us!

TLK

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Thanks TLK,

I'm feeling better already :H
          sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

NO problem

Paula, we all have it in us to succeed, we just have to make up our minds. When we stumble, we can't give up, we have to pick ourselves up and start again. That is why we are all here for each other. The universe works in myterious ways in bringing people who are struggling together. I for one am glad I'm here! I know you can help me as much as I can help you!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

When I began MWO I was 154lb at 5ft 6ins. Now I am 138lbs. I want to lose another 5lbs by Mid-February.

goals: No alcohol midweek and healthy eating. Plus exercise.
              Enough is enough

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

TLK

Yes I'm thankful that I found this place, I truly believe that things happen for a reason & if it hadn't been for alcohol, I wouldn't have friends all over the world ......

Thanks again,
                sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Way to go!

Waves2 that's a fantastic achievment. Congratulations! Good luck on that 5lbs. Really give it your all and don't cheat and you'll make it. Best of luck.

Looking forward to achieving many goals with you all. Thanks for the support paula.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

5'4" 141.5 pounds before I ate a giant piece of chocolate cake, but I almost ordered a beer the minute the waitress showed up to the table. I gave myself a reward of chocolate. Have a five pound weight loss goal.

Sammys

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Sticking my butt in!!!

Hi All - I know you all posted yesterday, and today is Tuesday (well it is here!) Anyway, weighed myself yesterday at 12 stone = 168lbs :upset: However, a nice round figure in both senses of the word :H So, weighed myself again this morning and 11 stone 12.5 lbs = 166.5 - so that's my starting weight cause it sounds better:H I am 5ft 2in short in my army boots (as my Dad used to say)!! My goal for this week is another 2lbs as the 1.5lb from yesterday is probably just water. And, totally AF until further notice (which could be anytime!!!

Have a good day, y'all
                      The Terror

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Good Morning!
                        I'm in! I'm 5'6.5" - I've losts 10 pounds this month and am hovering around 140 lbs. I'd like to lose 5 more. I got up to 156 a couple of years ago, so have been struggling with 20 lbs...the last 5 pounds seem to be the hardest. I've done a cleansing type diet this month that has helped, but am resuming weight watchers by traking points today. I'm trying to do 30 minutes on my treadmill most mornings and 30 minutes of yoga at least 4 times a week. My husband and I are talking about lifting some weights soon, that should start this weekend..so there's my plan...will check back in next week!
                        Have a good day!
                        Dianne

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hiya all,

Have a good week everyone .....

Terror, Still think that I hold the record as the shortest MYO member ...
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

here it goes

This is tough for me being in the fitness bus. OK here it goes I'm 5'7" and 115 lbs, I'd like to lose at least 5 lbs. JUST KIDDING, I WISH I'm 5'4" and a half, does the half count? And my wieght is at my all time high of 160lbs. My goal is to get to 125 or 130 by April or May which is a pretty steep proposal for anyone, even someone with experience. I've been replacing my wine with sugar so that will have to stop. I do exercise and that will have to increase. An hour and a half of belly dancing this afternoon is my exercise for today. Now that's fun. Good luck to the rest of you this week. Keep strong and don't give up!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Paula,
                              I'm in. I want to lose 26 pounds in 6 months to get back to that predrunk weight 200.

PEACE......

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'm 5'5", weighed in at 143.6 this morning, down from 149 two weeks ago today. My goal (right now) is 135 - may go lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X