WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Okely dokely.... weighed myself just now.... Gosh I hate the scale!

Was - last Tuesday:
    156.00 lbs (11.14 stones LOL!)

Now - Today:
    153.00lbs (10.93 stones)

I think I like the stones conversion better. It sounds better!:H

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Down another 1.8 this week for a total of 7.4. I'll be the skinnest, lonelest, bored person on the face of the earth.

At lease I'm accomplishing something.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

:goodjob: Sammys, Accountable and wwbarb .....

Rachele, keep your chin up love .......
        Boop boop be doop ........

I like being Betty ............
        sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

here we go

:jumpin: Hi everyone, Today I am 4lbs lighter than last week. I am at 156lbs. I'm really happy about it, but it's not from good eating and exercise it's from the flu. So there you go barfing really does work. But I don'r recomend it, how gross. I hope I don't gain it back. I'll have to really watch what I eat until i'm up to workin out again. So until then stay strong everyone,eat the good stuff, be good to your body and never give up you won't regret it!
          :h tlk

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Weigh in Day!

I was up .5 today for a total of 147. I'm not to bummed about it. I have exercised 5 times since last week, including weightlifting twice. I did add some extra sweets to compensate for the lack of alcohol, so that will be my challenge this week. I will stop adding all those little, but high calorie bites into my days.

Laura
            Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

sweets

:jumpin: Frmca, I hear ya, the sweet cravings are the killer for me. Being AF has brought on enormous cravings for sweet things in the evenings which is the worse time to consume them. My hope is that they will eventually die down if I don't give in to them. It's just the addiction to the sugars that were in the wine I consumed. Trying to be strong. TLK

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

TLK,

Chocolate is getting to me big time and I don't consider myself to be a big chocoholic.

Let's hope this passes quickly.

Laura
                Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Good Morning,

Ahhhhhhhh had a much better week.

I exercised 5 times last week doing power walking (I steadily walk 5.0 miles per hour and can sprint up to 5.4 mph) and weight lifting (doing the weight circuit at the gym 2 times a week)

My weight today is 168.7 for a 2.5 pound weight loss this week!!!!!!!!!!!

It is only .9 pound weight loss since I started, and I know that but at least it's moving in the right direction again.

And the best news is.......I was measured a month ago at the YMCA.

I've lost 1 1/2 inch in each thigh and 1 1/2 inch in my hips!

4 1/2 inches lost! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay......this is my new ticker. You can get one by clicking on it and creating your own. It took me forever to figure out how to get it to show up on this board so let me save you some time.

First, you have to use Internet Explorer for your web browser then copy and paste directly to the message box the bbCode. It's the first code you will see.

Good Luck to everyone else to come!

:h :h :h :h

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

WOW Rachele :goodjob:
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Where is everyone?
                      :h :h :h :h

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi Betty and all, I'm in for Tuesdays. Already a member of weight watchers and go to meeting every week so hopefully this will keep me motivated. Have lost 32pounds to date still counting, this has taken me since May last year so it's been a slow process but getting there. Looking forward to it.
                        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Measure

:jumpin: Great Work Imagine. Like I said before, the best way to track your progress in the beginning and the most rewarding is measuring. You see results quicker than the scale because the muscle your building exercising wieghs more than the fat your losing, so way to go. By the way, most of us do our weigh ins on Mondays and Tuesdays thats why no ones around. TLK

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Gosh I really wish I had some of your energy people. I feel so lazy! :upset: All of this running and going to the gym stuff makes me tired just reading it! Good job you guys!!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Been eating like a pig, still weigh the same and its been so %$#% cold did not get any walking done, but I am gonna get back on track.

Sammys

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Holding

It's really cold here too and it's been snowing for two weeks straight. The roads are really bad so I have'nt been to any of my classes either. I'm still at 155 and holding. I could exercise at home but I feel like crap. I think it's the topa. Ever since I went up to the 150 zone I've had bad stomach and headaches. Anyone else experience this. If this is what it feels like, I might just give up the topa, it's not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X