Diary of a Mad Housewife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diary of a Mad Housewife

I bounced for little sppurts yesterday but spent the day removing everything from my kitchen cupboards and hauling it to the other side of the house where we set up a temporary kitchen. It was like walking 10,000 steps. I have to go to the store to buy some fruit and veggies but it is -25degrees celcius here. I don't know what that is in Farenheit but it's brutally cold.

Glad you are walking, Porquoi; you must have chilly weather there in Alberta.

The kitchen is completely empty so today I will get cracking on the jumping.

Still no booze in this sugar belly!
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

I'm liking this thread girls. I'm 51 and need to get down more than just a few pounds, 25 would be a good number to lose. Boy that was hard to admit to. Tip, I'm jealous that you can clean out your kitchen. I have two boys, really young men now, that can eat anything and lots of it. They always have chips, cookies and sweets around. I think I will take over a small cupboard in the kitchen today as my own with just my teas and vitamins, lo-cal soups etc., energy bars, just my food. Yoga and something cardio today is my goal. Let's all check in later and :yougo::yougo::yougo: ourselves on.
      I'm doing too many sweets too. My blood sugar must be a mess right now. Any suggestions?
      :notes:
      we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Started bouncing .. slowly but surely., Nurdi I sent home all the sweets with my visitors. I am desperate but have nothing in the house. I miss my wine-sugar fix. Boing.. boing.. hopefully I'll get sixty minutes in. Granddaughter (2 year old) will be arriving for a few days momentarily. It will be a challenge to jump with her not trying to join me. LOL
        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

I decided I needed to see the truth so I stepped on the scale this morning and it was not pretty. So I'm cleaning out the cupboards and then I'll put in some time on the bike. Keep bouncing Tippi!
          we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Truth hurts, don't it.. Oh well, I'm 56 years young and holdin' on to this body for as long as is humanly possible.
            Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Tipp, how's your weekend going? Came looking for an update to your diary.

Took today off exercise but I did go snowshoeing yesterday.

One thing I have found that helps me keep the exercise commitment is to join groups. Meetup.com seems to be a world wide thing - a hike with a group costs $2.00. I meet new people while I exercise without having to pay a gym membership.
              AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

:sofa: sorry..MIA

Lots going on ATM but am determined to get back on board and keep Tipp's Diary going. :H

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

I am Mad and I am a housewife...among many other things.
                  zwink:
                  So I resolve as well to keep Tipps diary going and growing..

I have definitely fallen down on My exercise regime. Am determined to get the gym regularly this week with Mathieu. :h

Porqoui and CanToo thanks for starting us out! :l
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Hi guys - can I join you ?

I did an exercise dvd yesterday, and am planning to carry on with the exercise as soon as I can move me limbs again. I'm going to join WW to this week. Oh heck..........

Anyway, being as mad as a box of frogs, I thought I'd come along fro the ride if that's ok ???

Looking forward to me next dvd - but I must find an able chiropracter first lol
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Lol, Quest please go easy on yourself. I honestly believe you should start slowly working up to the DVD and limb soreness.

One day at a time, but you must stay consistent. Kind of like going AF.

Mad as a box of frogs. You're funny.

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Mad as a box of frogs.
                        hmmm...

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

PPQ - where are you?

For you I prescribe kick boxing. Something where you can push through the EX bullshit.

Or yoga. It requires you to focus on your body and helps you to feel grounded and strong.

:l

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

nurdl;1442036 wrote: Mad as a box of frogs.
                            hmmm...
                            Hi Nurdl.

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

Tough day. Hope Tipp is ok.

Comment

Diary of a Mad Housewife

nurdl;1442039 wrote: Tough day. Hope Tipp is ok.
                                ??

For you or Tipp? I'm not up to speed....

Comment

Working...
                                X