This week's after workout drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Determinator - Grenadine is a pomegranite sysrup!

Non alcoholic as you say - but a bit too sweet for me - I think I put myself off it by drinking Tequila Sunrises!

Satori
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Asked for a satori at a pub down here got a blank look , then explained to the young girl what a satori was , had 4 satoris without explanation and was served twice by different people!!!
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

mg

My "fame" is spreading worldwide - first the USA and now Oz!

Tomorrow ........THE WORLD..........MUUUUAAAAHHHAHHAA!

I feel my head expanding by the minute!

We need a manager - now - lemme see, lets say 10% of Satori sales worldwide for the use of my identity..........thats......er.. ..... quite a lot - and 15% for Determinator as the originator of the concept... thats another ........CRAPLOAD of money! :wow:

KER CHING!!!!!

Seriously tho' - would be an interesting experiment, - if we all asked for a "Satori" or whatever arbitrary name for a specific drink that we agree on, in every drinking establishment we frequent - I wonder if it would catch on and spread / how long it would take to become the worldwide accepted name for that drink?

Take care.

Satori
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Tee hee, love the new Satori drink, it could be like a secret handshake for us, hope it catches on - A Satori please wink wink...

Lorna
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Lorna,

ROFL!
            You will get yourself locked up (or worse!) if you go around slinking up to total strangers in bars saying "Satori mate? Know what I mean, nudge nudge, wink wink" :H

Satori

Comment

What a great idea for a drink, Satori! I personally find that fresh citrus in my drinks makes them so much more exciting (squeezing limes into my diet coke, etc.). Gonna order myself up a couple of Satoris at my new book club this Wednesday. Certainly, the other ladies will be drinking wine, but I'll use your mantra and your recipe. Thanks a million.

Journey

Comment

I find the same thing, the less i drink, the less i want to. The longer I go without a drink, the longer I want to go without a drink, no point in spoiling all those AF days added up!! I am also loving that we now have a drink called a Satori, I am going to order that next time I go out as well, I always love to mess with people.

Victoria
                It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Ok it's now official, Satori's for me, Satori's for me, if your no Satori your nae use tae me... hmmm Popeye and Wee might recognise it....

Lorna
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

weight loss secret revealed!!!

Hey, I know it's just plain old common sense, but I bought a pedometer and tried the 10,000 steps a day plan that is recommended and found I didn't even come close to the 10,000 recommendation. I have been making myself walk to the goal of 10,000 for the last couple of weeks and I am already down 9 pounds and several inches......try it....it's easier than alot of other programs! love, my

Comment

satori, thats what l ask for if l go out for lunch, a lime and soda. I am pleased to hear you do the same and you are winning. I just need to add the gym. Maybe l would drop some weight if l did. I will try and ask for a satori from now on.
                      :rays: lifegotbetteruk

Comment

Sartori,
                        Wish I'd known about Sartoris before I went to Japan. I was drinking Lemon Sours. which is really a Sartori but with lemon instead of lime. I'm going back again next Feb so I shall personally introduce Sartoris to the ski fields of Hokkaido, and the restaurants of Tokyo and Kyoto.
                        And to Sth Coast NSW restaurants too. So all we got to do now is get Africa in on it and all continents are Sartori'd so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                        X