Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to basics

Speed rope

Doo, a speed rope is just a jump rope, but it is designed to be able to swivel very quickly, so you can jump at a very fast pace. You can even swivel the rope twice per jump occasionally, but this takes practice. If you have ever seen boxers training, you would see they usually are not just using a plain piece of rope. They are able to swing the speed rope very quickly and do variations of jumping to make the workout more intense. I just grabbed the speed rope because I was at the sports store, and it was there for 5 bucks. I got it at the Sports Authority. Don't know if they have those in Australia or not, but I'm sure you can find something. Anyway, a speed rope really isn't necessary to get a good workout, but it will allow for a very intense workout if you want. I am far from being in boxing shape myself. I like to use it though, as it works me out quick. Try it. You'll be huffing and puffing in no time if you're not used to it. Let me know. Thanks.
    where does this go?

Comment

Back to basics

Cool. I've just ordered one through ebay. This will be good to use with the ipod, for sure!

Thanks!

Doo
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
      X