A Fitness Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fitness Journal

Whew! Did my swim, some extra Precor and abs. Bonus steam room. Tired as heck now, but Goals: MET! Keep up the good work!
    Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hi Folks:
      Gym for an hour and took the dogs for a walk. Still feeling tired from the 90 km bike ride last weekend.
      Plan to run 10 kms tomorrow. Keep up the good work all.
      R4L
      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Wow, a 90 km ride; that's serious fitness. I applaud you!

The most I've done in a day was 68 km, in the mountains in Washington State a couple of years ago (and here's the pathetic part: we were wilderness camping and I ran out of AL, so had to bike to the nearest town with a supermarket...)
        Resisting all Magical Thinking...one day at a time

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Good on you R4L! 90km is a great accomplishment! RedJib, I remember a time when we backpacked with one Guiness can for one week - and were completely satisfied. Nature is really so much better with full senses, isn't it?
          Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Yes, it is, and exercise--even when it's serious exertion--gets easier with every sober day.

I biked 10 miles (road) last night and will do 10 more today, plus a gym workout. I had my best sleep in two weeks last night and feel so much better. Yea!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hi All:
              Unfortunately I am bikeless at the moment. It is in the shop as I managed to crack my carbon fork. It is going to cost a fortune to fix. I guess I will just have to use my legs and climb a mountain and run.
              I am raising money for our children's hospital by climbing our local mountain. It is about 3 kms but very steep with stairs and rocks imbedded. It is called natures stair climber.
              Going to run 10 kms and do an our at the Gym today, tomorrow the stair climber.
              Hope everyone has a great weekend!
              R4L
              Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Ah, the infamous Grouse Grind, I'd imagine! Hope it goes well.

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hey, you're all doing so well! Glad you're here, Running4life!
                  We had 2 very lazy, rainy days--bliss, not to feel guilty about lounging around the house during summer break. Tomorrow we are off for a long bike ride and swim in the lake. I am so looking forward to really getting back into my fitness journey on Monday. I'm excited to have more to report!
                  Chief, hope you have a great 5K today!!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Great 5K! Beautiful weather, good turnout. Finished 3rd in my age group!!! My legs are a little sore tonight because of a couple hills on the course that sucked...

Don

Comment

A Fitness Journal

HI Red, yes the Grind, hate it and love it! Glad the 5K went well. Remember it is a good sore. Life, hope you enjoyed your swim and bike. Took the day off exercise today. Enjoyed some Shakespeare and Fireworks. It was wonderful.
                      Gonna kick my butt out of bed early for a run in the morning!
                      Hugs to all
                      R4L
                      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hey Chief... great job on 3rd place! Congrats! I didn't get my tri/ba/sh workout in on Friday
                        I did a little cardio yesterday on a hike, but it was difficult with two young kiddos. Will try to do the arms before the end of the day, so I can be 95% caught up. I felt tired this week, but stronger!

Keep it up all!
                        Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Swam today, then hit the hot tub. It felt good...

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Caught up with cardio (yippie!), but behind on lifting upper body (darn!). Still, feeling strong and glad I'm sweating!
                            Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Helped my buddy do a tree job today. 6 hours and a good workout!

Don

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Been a bit lax this month and really need to get back on track. Figure if I post here get a little extra accountability.

Started yesterday by getting back to the Dojang for an hour of Qi Gong and then an hour of Kung Fu. Meditated for a half hour prior. Had missed last week completely (this new herbal formula seems to be kicking my a$$.) and the week before only made it once. Sore and tired today but happy I pushed myself out the door.
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X