R U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delight, I'll give it to you, It takes big leather balls to play Rugby ! But Thier is some serios ass kicking in American Football.....that's why they use pads ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Broncos playing the Raiders!!!!! I'm ready!!! I think NE ought to get another coach, tho. Stupid jerk! Cheating is for losers.

Comment

I ! S ! U !
        Today, against all odds and predictions and point spreads, my alma mater, Iowa State University, held the line against the dreaded Univ of Iowa and WON. I rarely follow football, but this kicks ass.
        "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

Yahoo!! My boys, the Broncos, against all odds and points and spreads, actually beat the Steelers in a hard fought and awesome game last night. (Oct 21)

Their defense actually showed up and played last night for the first time this season.

Gooooo Broncos!!
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

db as a Ravens fan I have to thank your Broncos for whupping the Steelers last night...at least something has gone right this weekend for.

I certainly hope we get Heap, Odgen, and McAllister back after the bye week....we sucked yesterday.

-lorelei
            Suddenly I see
            This is what I want to be
            suddenly I see
            Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Loreilei,

IAD is a big Raven's fan, too!!

Hope he enjoyed the Broncos win as well. I sure did.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am a Steelers fan -- bummer of a game for me!
                But I am a football junkie!

Comment

As a major Steeler Fan, I'm in shock, and in mourning......... db I have to agree with you, your defense played well and our offensive line forgot to show up for most of the game. Poor Ben.........
                  "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Not poor Ben. He is AWESOME!!

However, our guys showed up and played a really good game. I lvoe the this.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I agree he's awesome - he got out of some really sticky situations and still managed to throw the ball. What could he have done if he had had some protection.......... It really p@#@ed me off when the announcers said he wasn't playing well.......!!!!!!???!!!
                      "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Tipsynomore,

If you are talking about Ben. Yes. he is awesome!! I love Ben Roethlisberger, he is really awesome!! However, I love the Broncos more!!

Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

tipsynomore;212850 wrote: I agree he's awesome - he got out of some really sticky situations and still managed to throw the ball. What could he have done if he had had some protection.......... It really p@#@ed me off when the announcers said he wasn't playing well.......!!!!!!???!!!
                          Don't you know its always the quarterbacks fault?

Since I root for a division rival I have some glee at your loss but Big Ben did play a good game and I frankly am scared sh@tless to see how we're gonna do next time we play each other.
                          Suddenly I see
                          This is what I want to be
                          suddenly I see
                          Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

steeler fan too!

Isn't that sad, but I am from Pittsburgh, born and raised, sorry about them right now, but always stand behind them, college ball is sad too cuz I am a CANES fan, although they did kick Fla. State's A*S last week:goodjob: , we actually got to go to the game, cool!!!

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                            X