Mid life crisis???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid life crisis???

Well, maybe you are analyzing this too much.

Asking you if you are having a mid-life crisis sounds like a superficial way to address the changes in you, maybe a joke even. Much easier than having a frank, real discussion about what is really going on with you, years ahead of a midlife crisis.

How easy it must be for men. You just go along with the midlife crisis line and no need for excuses or explanations.

Comment

Mid life crisis???

ok - i"m a chick - so maybe I'm not allowed here. But, if you want to hear, my husband's ML crisis was an affair!! How devastating. You are changing your life in a HEALTHY and POSSITIVE way! IF that is your mid-life crisis, tell them all to eat sh$% and you go for it!!!!

Comment

Mid life crisis???

hmmm
        At 30 something I would suspect a one third life crisis...the worst kind.

K
        Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
        April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
        wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
        wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
        wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
        wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
        wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
        wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
        http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Mid life crisis???

How easy it must be for men. You just go along with the midlife crisis line and no need for excuses or explanations.
          A bit of a generalisation there don't you think Nancy, the same could be said of women too. And, what about the menopause, which I know for fact through talking with my own Mother about that women use as an excuse at times!. There is a difference here I know as the 'change' is a physical one, but still there is no reason to use that as an excuse to deceive, cheat or gain psychological hierarchy over others, as both men & women admittedly do with the 'mid-life' crisis scenario. When did the mid-life crisis suddenly become a gender issue? 'cause I missed that meeting!!!

Thankfully I'm too young at heart to ever suffer with a mid-life crisis anyway. I'll still be bouncing down the post office on my pogo stick when I'm 70 to collect my pension!!, (if there is still such a thing as a state pension in this godforsaken country when I reach 65. No doubt they'll still have us working to the very last hart beat from our hospital beds if this government has anything to do with it!!!!)

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Mid life crisis???

Mid-life crisis?........well, pants to that!!! lol

Come........join me in my second childhood, hip........hip, hooray!!!:banana:

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Mid life crisis???

what the hey did i miss something? we were having fun and then it got kind of mean. lmao. um well, i'm going thru alot right now on the mid life but thankfully i'll be re youthing hippy so here's to 25. so i say mid life must start like about everyday and that means have funnn brother have funnnnn. how about you are transforming your life and people just don't have a context for that. like every day is a day to have new years resolutions. and here we go with the moderator thing.
              i swear to god the pogo stick is going to land you on the pokey list or something. i think star just brings that natural sparkley out in you. ahahahahaha fell off my barbie chair. ah here's to youthing all day long. and umm does one need an excuse in life???? cuz i thought just having an evil twin always handled that conversation. jude and i settled that one a long time i ago. right jude? well, i'm off to the movies/. hope you have a great day and wow, 3:40 a.m. you must be really spunky to be up that late. wow, i feel like i'm in the boys bathroom hanging out on the guy thread. for shame for shame ahahahahahaha
              :welcome:

Comment

Mid life crisis???

and since you are changing your life for the better and seem like such a really nice and good person.. i'm going to ask as my hubby calls them the b.b.o. question (the barbie big obvious) as i am a barbie. when did that get to be a crisis? i would think that a happy and pleasant miracle. as for me wow, perio menapause and all it's shapes and sizes for women starts at nice age of well read the books 35 and for men andrenopause starts at 30. at least the numbers do. lovely. so here's to youthing as i said. ))))))))
                :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                X