Men Rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men Rules!

Hippie - call me old fashioned but I LOVED your list!!! Thanks!

I absolutely agree - WTF do we presume that loo seats live down when we ALL use them?!? (You see, I am that sad ol' g*t that, when seeing my loo seat up, knows there is a man in the house.....a rare and delightful event (even if it is only my own cousin!!!) (My son.....well, get him to lift the b*****seat at all!!!! And/or aim square! Grrrrrrrr!)

Wish I'd remembered all those things on your list - might not be single now!

Hugs and Happy 2008!
    FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Men Rules!

..and I can sense the very planet earth rumbling with, "My Dog, she's clinically insane!!!"

(Maybe!! :H )

Don't care!

Comment

Men Rules!

I drop in and peep occasionally and am never disappointed. These are hilarious and I will not share them with my husband. These are the rules that you really need to remember:

The Women's Rules
        The female always makes the rules

The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.

No male can possibly know all the rules.

If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.

The female is never wrong.

If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.

The male must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.

The female may change her mind at any time.

The male must never change his mind without the express written consent of the female.

The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.

The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.

The male is expected to mind read at all times.

Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.

If the female has PMS, all the rules are null and void.

The female is ready when she is ready.

The male must be ready at all time.

The male who doesn't abide by the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
        Author is Unknown, but I bet it's a woman.

:h to all the fellas!!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Men Rules!

Beaches, sense at last, thanks ........

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Men Rules!

Finding My Self;246866 wrote: Hippie - call me old fashioned but I LOVED your list!!! Thanks!

I absolutely agree - WTF do we presume that loo seats live down when we ALL use them?!? (You see, I am that sad ol' g*t that, when seeing my loo seat up, knows there is a man in the house.....a rare and delightful event (even if it is only my own cousin!!!) (My son.....well, get him to lift the b*****seat at all!!!! And/or aim square! Grrrrrrrr!)

Wish I'd remembered all those things on your list - might not be single now!

Hugs and Happy 2008!
            FMS xx
            i have one of those femeninst toilet seats that automatically slams down when the guy is finished. But then I never sit on the bog without looking first.
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Men Rules!

Talking about toilets what is with blokes when ever they go, they can never aim for the middle, and they swear blind its was not them!
              Always check my toilet seat.
              Also beaches, like bb sense at last.

Love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Men Rules!

Males may not change - but you ladies invariably do -

Into your MOTHERS - AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! :H

Satori

xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Men Rules!

Nope... not that nice.

Definately not ever gonna take that much Bullsh*t either!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Men Rules!

satori;247461 wrote: Males may not change - but you ladies invariably do -

Into your MOTHERS - AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! :H

Satori

xxx
                    Yes, but you lot end up dancing like your dad.......sheesh.

Suze x
                    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Men Rules!

Thing is, doesn't show on wooden loo seats...until you sit on it.....!! Aaaagh!

Getting like my mother????? Time to go then...........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

(Satori - just how'd I guess you'd be here like a shot?!!?? Get thee over to Betty's January slot for that calendar.....!)

Comment

Men Rules!

I just lean back & squat w/out touching anything... it's good for the thighs... :H
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Men Rules!

Hippie-interesting dissertation. I wish I could print it out for my women friends who are always baffled by the very subjects you addressed. (However, my printer's busted but I don't have the gift of being able to fix it). I have a one-liner that ends the discussion. I just tell them that male and female brains are mapped differently and that, because the brain is very complex, it is a waste of time to try to figure it out---just go with it. Women's idiosyncrasies are just as amusing.

Comment

Men Rules!

hippie37 u so shouldn't be.....I agree with just about every quote of yours in the mail I am trying (but I think failing) to reply to...I have accidentally deleted 2 replies so far this evening should I give up? Grrrr.......All my best wishes to you all - if I indeed manage to post this! xx
                            all the best from wayside...........
                            'Prejudice - a lazy man's substitute for thinking'

Comment

Men Rules!

Hey Hippie, well said and understood ... hehe! j
                              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Men Rules!

satori..........OUCH!!!!........that hurt!!! :H

P.S.
                                That`s one us girls owe you, so we`ll get you back when you least expect it!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                                X