Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing

my cousin caught a 10kg snapper in western port bay last week (22 lbs) , took a photo then released the giant!
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Fishing

In England we only eat sea fish...Coarse fish eating is very frowned upon...Saying that you proberly wouldnt want to anyway...Although apparently the europeans love to eat the carp......I think they have it for Christmas dinner???
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Fishing

Maxman...22lb is a a hell of a fish...My personal best is still 17lb...

What a fish eh?
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Fishing

Fishing is great, we fish at my house in the summer esp. all the neighborhood kids they catch bass and keep them in there pond at home. I also am proud to say that part of an organization I am involved with has a huge fishing derby every year. We raise money for out saferide program where anyone who has had to much to drink can get a cab ride home for free. It is our goal to have enough money in the program so it will always exist, kind of like an endowment, so when we are long gone there will always be funds. Are goal is approximately $100,000 invested and we are about 1/3 of the way there.

Pround to say Ice fishing is providing many Saferides in Wisconsin
          Sammys

Comment

Fishing

cuz gave me a 9lb snapper on the weekend because he couldnt fit anymore in his freezer, cooked it up on the barbie with lemon, butter, parsley, onion, salt and pepper. it fed 5 adults and was absolutely delicious!
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Fishing

thanks

Maxman, your signature made me laugh, maybe I won't drink any more today, that is too cool...............................wait til you see the tats, I can't wait to see yours............................you are an inspration in this HORRIBLE day!!

love you lots!!!!!:h :h :thanks:

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Fishing

always fishing comute to @ from work by boat 5 days a weak. Fish home most days,Spring salmon 20 to 45lpd range on average. Very relaxing. Now trying to learn to do it solber. Happy new year @ tight lines all.
                There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

Comment

Fishing

[ame= ]YouTube - Brad Paisley-I'm Gonna Miss Her[/ame]
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Fishing

Carp and Pike fishing for me but havent been for a long time, another thing I need to get back to
                    Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Fishing

Mack....I'm an Angler ! Ha! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Fishing

I actually grew up at a fishing camp my parents own and operate in Northern Saskatchewan ( Twin Falls fly in fishing lodge )

I spent a lot of my time up there fishing for Walleye and Pike, although I do enjoy hunting in the fall a lot more. these are all things I've given up to drink and party or fishing is something I could do while I drank and always enjoyed it.

oh well times are a changing!

Comment

Working...
                        X