what not to buy your wives for christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Gag gifts are pointless, just give the money to charity and volunteer your time at a shelter if you don't want to buy into the gift thing. My sis-in-law put up with it for a while because I think she thought he would "change." HA. Finally she put her foot down.
    And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

I just have to wonder whether these people dated before marrying...? Were there not danger signs all along the way? Why would any woman stay with a fellow who was lame in the giftie department? "Change?" Hello? They won't. They gotta be "carefully taught," as the song in "South Pacific" goes, and ideally that teaching is done before you meet them. And BUYING YOUR OWN PRESENT? That hurts just to think of. What would be the point, come Christmas morning? If you're going to shop for yourself, why wait until December? Go charge up whatever your lil' heart desires any month of the year. Then sit empty-handed beside the Christmas tree, and send good strong guilt-vibes to the jerk responsible!
      Jane Jane

Comment

I've been begging for an eliptical machine!
        Does that mean I'm a bad wife?
        I really do want one!:H Seriously.
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I once bought my significant other a "new truck " What !?! She needed transportation ! Ya!!! She did'nt care for it either...IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X