Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were the last person on earth, What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On longer ponderence of my situation......Servive ! Try to make the best of my situation.....If I find some one of the oppsite sex....repopulate the world..Maybe we can make something better of it ! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Or.... Not ! IAD
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

and I ask myself... if I were, to my knowledge the only person left on earth... I would in my faith and belief... do the best i could to recount history and safeguard it... should there be life on other planets... and certainly if someone traveled to my location believing they were the only ones.
        I best believe I would pray... and ask God, what is this and why is this... and how could I best go forward. What is it that the Almighty has in mind to leave such a responsibility to me.
        It's a vague question. Would I be in the USA... would I have access to anything I want.
        If so, I would go to DC and read and touch all of the documents from the constitution... and go in to all the rooms in the White House. If I could learn to fly a plane... I'd go to every country I could and park my butt on every throne... not the potty... I would make proclamations... and again I would want to touch and read history... and I'd grab a crown and pop in on my head and jump around and read all I could in every country. I would drive and bicycle.... and do all I could to absorb...
        and I would pray in every church and chapel... I would go to Rome and sit where the Pope sits.... and I would go to Israel... this is the assumption I am able to learn to fly and... I have my pilots license .... so thinking that I could absorb enough to fly something more than a cessena 210... making all these assumptions...
        In the beginning and the end... after I did all I wanted... i guess I would still be asking God... what is it I am to do here... and why would He honor me with this last posiiton... I would never give up my faith nor would I give up my love of God... and I would steadily decline in years... till the good Lord decided it was my time.
        Long answer...
        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I might just sit by the river or the ocean & play my guitar & sing while I laugh at my doggie running around...:H

and watch the sunset...
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Find a soccer ball and name it Wilson.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Become a Shepherd.
              Is Addiction Really a Disease?
              Watch this and find out....
              http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Maybe all the remaining peoples of the world.....can sit around in a circle and sing Combia...! IAD LOL!
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Probably sit around drinking/smoking and masturbating. What else is there to do?
                  Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

I don't know......but self abuse does'nt seem to be the answer to me !?!
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Uhh, that reminds me......I need to take a shower. My shower massage is calling!!!!!
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

" Ah Yes "
                        A shower, preferably a cold one.....must keep our humanity...it's the only thing that keeps us one step higher than the apes ! Will thier be apes????? LOL!
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

" Begin again "That's what were all about......IAD !
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Maybe it will be like Terminater 3. Locked up in a Govt. Bunker What's next ?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Green, that is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

After pondering this thread. I've come up with another idea ! " What ever I want to do !!!"
                                Who's there to stop me ! IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X