Movie Review...Kinda..LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felon seen this the other day a very good film ..it about a loving family man with promising future loses everthing when he accidentally kills the burglar who broke into his home. covicted of involuntary manslaughter, he is sentence to spend the next three years inside maximum secuity facility where the rule of society no longer apply. with stephen dorff and val kilmer.. one of those films u can watch again and again.

Take care
    love
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

just saw Transporter III last week. good fun! and ladies...a couple of scenes with Jason Statham taking most of his clothes off.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I liked Hancock too. My girls read all the twilight books, and saw the movie. It's all about Edward here in OMW land
        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

oh yes, Jason Statham.. he can transport all right

Comment

Hi all
            watch Hancock very good film going to watch Twilight today or tomorrow with my daughter.

I have watch four christmases starring Vince Vaughn and Reese witherspoon....it about a a couple struggle to visit all four of their divorced parents on xmas day...good film to watch made me laugh.
            family is everything to me

Comment

"Taken" is a very good and believable action movie with surprisingly good acting.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Body of Lies

Here is one of many that I have enjoyed. The link is ahashare torrent download page. Vuze works well in Linux and XPpro without the usually high java based program system loads.

Body of Lies

Comment

Here is one of many that I have enjoyed. The link is ahashare torrent download page. Vuze works well in Linux and XPpro without the usually high java based program system loads.

Body of Lies
                  "BODY OF LIES" - Share the fun!!! Free movie Torrents Download

Comment

District 9

wow! very unusual movie. great first film from a rising star director. Very well acted and choreographed action/drama.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Has anyone every seen or heard of a movie called "The Last Bullet"? I saw it on TV ages ago and have tried to find even 'some' reference to it anywhere! Actually has Jason Donovan in it...all about World War Two in New Guinea!But can't find it anywhere..is an Aussie production,VERY good movie!Though provoking take on when the war ends and an Aussie soldier and a Japanese soldier in face-off mode who don't yet know that the war is 'over'!
                      Chicken

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                        since I've been sober I have had addition on drinking tea, but also buying video's once a week, hubby looks at me and thinks to him self not another shity video.

Ok the shit one's....are Serious Man done even bother looking at it on TV. On the front of the video cover it says The kings of Comedy (5stars,) Billilliantly funny 5stars and the Coens finest film Ever 5stars done believe them i got the video and it shit.
                        Next one....... THIRSt done know what made me buy this one it a vampire film its already a box-office smash in Korea, it a over18 contains strong language and bloody violende and sex (that what it says) the only thing is it subtitles not realise this until i put the vidieo in. Why is it always in small print, the film last for 128mins long:H to be honest they really dont know how to do a good vampire film. Next one..... The Fourth Kind Hmmmm not bad if you like alien abduction they could of made it more of a film.
                        The Good one's that are worth watching are.....
                        The Hangover...'Best comedy of the year' yep got to say i love it made me laugh.
                        DeadMan Running ....action film love it, especial the ending is good.
                        The Taking of Pelham 123 with Denzel Washington and John Travolta, put it this way my films are getting better.
                        The Time Traveler's Wife....really enjoyed watching this film. I like anything were you can go back in time or in the future...
                        Last film i watch was HARRY BROWN.....with michael caine It a 18 violent, Revelant and Fierce. yes i would give this 5stars.

Im wondering if i should open a video shop now....but really honestly it is so goood to watch a film sober and remember what happens at the end.

Take care all.x hope i help in some way.
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

p.s i have got more video's to share, but next time round.
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Watch this film the other day on the TV A Beauiful Mind. I think i must of watch this before but must of been drinking. My brother suffered with chronic depression and schizophrenia and was into chemistry maths and physics and work for king college. so i had to watch this film.
                            If you get a chance watch it ,it about .....Ressell Crowe is brilliant as maths genius John Nash who finds that paranoia and schizophrenia are probelms he may never solve.....interesting and amazing how he learns to copy with it , it never did go away, after so many years. I also :upset: at the end.

Comment

I had to log on here to correct my spelling, i was meant to say cope, this has been going over and over and over in my head could not stop thinking about it,i think im losing it, its only me that makes my head like a fu*king washing machine no one else only me.
                              Hope ur not all laughing now!!!!

Comment

ok, this is the ultimate action footage all the way from India. imagine a combination of the matrix and Dr seusse. that's the best way i can describe it. It starts off kind of hokey but gets pretty far out and creative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yBnl_krN_U[/video]]YouTube - ‪Best Action Scenes Ever!!! (Indian Robot Endhiran)‬‏
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X