Drinking and Hanging out with the Fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and welcome B-45 , i know all too well what you mean about the Irish girlfriend :H, just tell them you don't want to drink or that your not drinking anymore , trust me after a while they will stop asking
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Long Road;674630 wrote: I used to say that I was allergic to alcohol. If any blokes asked what happened if I drank I replied simply.
      I end up in jail.
      Just to add i love this Quote
      AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Didn't mean to show disrespect to Irish people with my second post ever, so I apologize. It's just that my girl's family seems to have a lot of people who don't appear to be affected by the demon Alcohol that has stalked me all my life.

Be well, B-45

Comment

Im going up against this here very thing tomorrow night. It will be the first time Ive been out with the boys since I went AF. Everyone is aware of what Im doing, and I dont see it being a problem. Besides there is always O'Doul's amber.........sweet nectar of the non alky drinks!!!

Just a thought, but I might be a little better at darts as well, I pity da foos!
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Didn't mean to show disrespect to Irish people with my second post ever, so I apologize. It's just that my girl's family seems to have a lot of people who don't appear to be affected by the demon Alcohol that has stalked me all my life.
            I dont think you disrespected any one, in Ireland we do drink a lot and its not a healthy way to drink. I would bet if you looked closely at the drinking habits of your girl friend's family you will be able to spot a few alkies there, maybe it just me but i see people with drink problems everywhere
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Nelz, try St. Paulie Girl's N.A. I swear that stuff tastes like the real deal.

Madman, your right, lots of alkies in the girl's family. Supposedly it takes one to know one, well...I know one. Thanks for the support.

Be well, B-45

Comment

jackmartin199030;1280085 wrote: i love to drink and hanging out with my friends,and go for long drive
                Well I hope the next time you go for a long drive that it's a really, really long one. So long that you don't come back.
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                X