Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many

Well that goes without saying Mojo.....
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

How Many

About having it all i mean...

I wonder what us men can do aswell as Women???

Comment

How Many

mackanus.....nothing

Comment

How Many

Oops, Mojo stole my answer.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

How Many

Well there is one thing lately I have noticed men are doin as well maybe BETTER then women. That would be talkin on their cell phones while drivin. Yep....I have defintally noticed an uprise in that ability. The famous multi-tasked ability of talkin on the phone while drivin. In fact....I would go so far to say that men are doin even MORE of that these days. What do you think girls?
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

How Many

Just back from standing in the corner . Greetings and a banana from the monkey, Gabby! He admitted that he handled that handphone as easily as a banana. So, it's not just about humans, even apes can do that :H

No, but I have to say (in all seriousness - though it's hard), women seem to have a higher tolerance of pain than men. That's probably why women give birth, rather than men ... (quoting Bill Cosby on natural childbirth - 'Pull your bottom lip over your head', when asked what childbirth was like.

:H
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

How Many

Got it.........Men are better drivers than women..

Women are only a bit better than old people at driving...

You get an old woman driver and its goodnight vienna......

Comment

How Many

mack my darling do you know my mother is an ex race car driver? sorry try again!

Comment

How Many

And my driving record is way better than my husbands? Do you get the feeling we are ganging up on you Macks? Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Comment

How Many

Not ganging up Lush and Mojo....Just healthy competition.....

OK....What about Cooking??? All the best chefs are men....I wouldnt trust my wife with a Pot Noodle...

Mojo if you tell me your mum is a grand prix racing chef....I'm afraid i wont beleive you..

Comment

How Many

Honey if that woman picks up a pan i run like hell. Im a great cook and used to own a resturant .my grandma jean had three. my hubby went to chef school in london. I hate when he cooks. It takes him forever and the man cannot use a spice to save is life...so once again no go!

Comment

How Many

And I am going to be opening up a catering business after the first of the year!!!! My MIL has won many awards in cooking contests as did my grandmother. Next????

Comment

How Many

Right......This is war.....I will be back soon.....

Oh and guys feel free to chip in anytime.....Ya know !!!

Comment

How Many

I know. Women are better at one-upping.

Comment

How Many

Oh wait, I have got it!!! Men are better at NOT listening than women. Men are great at aggravating their partners when you ask them not to do something over and over again and then they do it anyhow and then look at you as if to say, "What? What did I do?" THAT is what men are better at.

Sorry just had a tiff with husband and that came to mind..........I know all of you on here are the exceptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X