• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Film Ever

OK, last time then I'm going to bed,
    Trevor Howard and Celia Johnson in.....Brief Encounter
    Laurence Olivier and Merle Oberon in...Wuthering Heights

Great films for a dark and wet Sunday afternoon.
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Best Film Ever

"Overboard":wd: :thumbs: with Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russel

Of course it's filmed in the Beautiful Great Northwest!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Best Film Ever

Aw Macks!!

Stand by me,,,,,i absolutely love that film.....sorry if im a bit late coming in on that one

Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Best Film Ever

Wuthering Heights:heart:

Key Largo:thumbs:
          The Fox & the Hound!:wd:
          and of course...
          The Aristocats!!

Comment

Best Film Ever

Hello? The question was, what is your favorite film, as in one, uno, eins, un. Not films as in plural. Please respect the rules of the thread.

Thank you.

Your one and only Senior Member. (Need to milk it before Judie or Fan become one soon)
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Best Film Ever

Hey Senior Member! If I could figure out how to transfer all of my posts over from the old server before we changed web "masters" or whatever ya call em...:H

From back in Jan of last year....

Not that I ever have much to say...

Comment

Best Film Ever

Fan...You got too much free time mate
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Best Film Ever

Quite right to Fan..

Comment

Best Film Ever

You are dealing with a PMS-laden woman right now. I would advise to just agree with me..........

Comment

Best Film Ever

For the love of god Fan just nod.

Comment

Best Film Ever

:H
                        I have a new favorite... Billy Ray Cyrus is on GAC...

Love those Cowboys! He can sing & dance!

Comment

Best Film Ever

LMAO and very much appreciated after the s&*t day I have had today.....you boys train well.

Comment

Best Film Ever

I CAN'T do just one...please lush please lush pleeeezzzzzz! They all had a go....oh God...you're so UNFAIR!!!! You just don't understand me!!!!
                            (sound of slamming bedroom door and the gay trillings of Marylin Manson esq).......

it depends what mood I am in though...can I just give more than one to explain??? (Thank GOD this is cyber....I fear the wrath of Lush...sounds like it could be a film in itself!!)
                            1) Silly mood...Ace Ventura pet detective
                            2) Romantic and wet Sunday ...The King and I (Crikes I fancied the beans off Yul Bryner)
                            3) Want a sob....One flew over/Awakenings
                            4) Need a reminder that my life is really ok.....The killing fields
                            5) Over the top skewed history.....1492 with Gerard potato face depardieu (another hunk)
                            6) Smashing men running around in skirts for no other reason than a good gawk .....Last of the Mohicans/Braveheart
                            7) Think about my daughter.....Tim Burtons nightmare before xmas
                            8) Fantasy type not too horrorry....Mary Shellys Frankenstein with Kenneth Luvvy/The crow
                            9) Just a feel good...City slickers

Sorry.......but there's never just one, and I've edited the list I've given...there was going to be about 35

Comment

Best Film Ever

I should have made catagories.....Would have made life SO much easier...

Love your catagories Melon...

May i add 1...

After a night on the juice.........The Matrix...

You need to have had a few to get the plot

Comment

Best Film Ever

How could I have not thought of "Thelma & Louise"? Love that parting shot!:h

That was filmed not far from T-ride, down along the White Rim Canyon in Utah. Used to Mt bike that every spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X