The Non-PC Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Non-PC Zone

Det, I followed those links. Very interesting! It would be so much better if we didn't have to be searching for our freedoms in this manner, but maybe it's the best we can do for now? I hope that movements such as the Tea Party movement help bring government back in line with American values of individual freedom, smaller government, and government of, by, and for the people.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

CS, bless you for teaching our kids actual history! we have friends with kids that come home pumped full of some of the most frighteningly insane sugar-coated crap I've ever heard.
      travel articlesArticles MarketingCareer Solutions

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Hey!

So what happens if I girl waltzes into this party and says: "what do you guys think of a chainmail bikini?"

Just wondering?
        Chicken

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Chainmail Bikini !?! By All meams I'm for it ! ha! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

President Obama.......These so called Enemy Combatants are invading the U.S. again.........Did'nt they have the the name Terrorist before.........Oh well......"You can call a pretty cactus flower beautiful when it blooms......... but grasp it and it will prick you !!" IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

how nice, our president was the opening act for convicted terrorist Qadaffi at the UN. Did anyone see Obamas speech at the UN? It's now more clear than ever that his true aspiration is to be president of planet Earth. I really honestly think the megalomania has overtaken him and he's going off the deep end.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I guess I'll need specifics on the offending ideals or rhetoric.

It's like some people have never heard politicians or leaders speak before.

But then, viewing either side with a pre-set agenda can lead to sweeping criticisms blossoming from that very agenda.

Poles. Political.

I'd ask that you TRY to step back. Observe. Post your own solutions and better approaches.

Attack-mode rarely advances any cause.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I thought the speech spoke for itself pretty well, but I'll let everyone pitch in and see their opinions before I offer specific analysis.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

i guess we don't deserve to see the entire bill so we get to see the adminstrations 'summary' of it. Why? this is crap and unacceptable:

The Associated Press: Democrats nix putting pre-vote health bill online
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Seems like the Dems. and Oboma's Admin. think they're quite Sly........How about that Humana debogal ! Ha! ( They want to take are freedom of speech away now !! ) IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Did anyone see Obamas speech at the UN? It's now more clear than ever that his true aspiration is to be president of planet Earth.
                        I had the same reaction.

I was also struck by the number of times he used the personal pronoun "I" in his speech. I'm not sure if he was speakiing as President for the USA or if he was just speaking about himself. I do know that his view of America differs vastly from my own.

I looked back to Bush's 2002 UN speech and did not find the pronoun "I" used even once. I looked at the 2008 speech and counted 6 occurances. In Obama's speech: 35 occurances of the word "I".
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

That UN Speech President Oboma gave was embaressing........."The just of it all was that the U.S. had been very naughty in the past, but that he was going to change that........So....Can't we all just get along !" Great Moral booster for our fighting troops !!! IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Cross-post IAD! Hi!

I was outraged by that Human story.
                            Dill

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Hi, IAD! Cross-posted!

Hey, I was outraged by that Humana story!

Baucus Bullies Humana Inc. - WSJ.com
                              Dill

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Hay Dill.........Yes and the list just grows on of the Admins. mess ups. Now he does'nt know if he's going to send the extra troops we need to fight in Afganistan............take your time Pres., meanwhile our fine young men and women just keep on dieing..........IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X