The Non-PC Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Non-PC Zone

BTW the mainstream news wouldn't touch this with a 20 foot pole, but on page 16 of the 1000+ page Obama health care 'reform' it specifically BANS enrollment and re enrollment in private insurance. That's right! we were F*CKING lied to yet again! Obama stood up on the podium all smiles saying you can have a choice. no we do not. read the fine print everyone. this is a trap.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I'm with you on this one, Det! I fear the loss of freedom in this country everyday. People seem unaware of it as the nanny makes more and more decisions for us and our welfare.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

when honest folks use guns to deter evil our sick media won't even bother to cover the story. However you can be sure they are there licking their chops when a scumbag take out some good guys. WTF is our media smoking? why do they hate us?

here's the 'real' news they won't cover:

July 20, 2009
        > Dr. Ignatius Piazza
        > Founder and Director
        > http://www.frontsight.com/free-gun.asp
        >
        > Front Sight Monday Blog:
        > Armed Citizens Make Dead Criminals
        >
        > Dear mark ,
        >
        > The newspaper headline read "Two Shot in South Richmond
        > Store" but it should have read, "Armed Citizen Stops
        > Mass Shooting."
        >
        > This is another example of how the police, even when
        > patrols are increased in the area, cannot be counted on
        > to stop violence when it is occurring, but armed
        > citizens CAN and DO stop lethal attacks immediately.
        >
        > So instead of a tragic story hitting the news with
        > national television coverage all day long reporting
        > numerous people being killed, SWAT sealing the area
        > waiting to negotiate with the hostage taker, and gun
        > grabbing politicians scurrying like rats for camera time
        > as they call for more gun laws, some good ole' boy with
        > a western style handgun, steals the anti-gun media's
        > thunder by ending it all with ONE SHOT!
        >
        > Here's the story the media really doesn't want anyone to
        > see...
        >
        > See the Front Sight Blog for the full post:
        >
        Ignatius Piazza: Armed Citizens Make Dead Criminals
        >
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Are you aware of the Thune-Vitter ammendment to S. 1390 that is to be voted on today? It provides for interstate recognition of Right-to-Carry permits. I hope this important legislation passes.

National Defense Authorization Act (S. 1390) - Nevada Shooters
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Dill, bless your soul, yes I am. thank you for the publicity on this important bill. Please everyone contact your non-representing representatives!!!!! (intentional oxymoron)
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I'm so perturbed about this healthcare "reform" I could spit. Or cuss. Is anyone aware that now Obama wants to tax us on the money that is taken out of our paychecks for health insurance? (Maybe a lot of people did not even know you are not taxed on that money at present). Obama CLEARLY said in a speech he would NEVER do that... well guess what? I know for us, the money for health insurance is taken out of our paychecks and then we are taxed on what is left after that is taken out. But that is about to change.... now we will be taxed on the health insurance we are paying. For a family my size, that is a lot. Just one of the many irks. By the time Obama is done taking everything we earn, we might as well move into a tent and cook over the open fire. Hope we all have a gun to shoot off the bears, bugs and thieves... at least me, Det and DX will! Okay, rant over. I thought this was a guys thread? LOL.
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I'm with ya', Pressed. Assuming that most people agree that health care needs to be "fixed" in this nation, does it make sense to fix it wearing a blindfold? It is unclear to me if any legislators, or even the President, know what's in the bill. Talk about bizarre. I guess the argument isn't about substance, but about what "team" your on.
                Dill

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Organic and small farmers are under attack.

1st and 4th amendments are under attack. House passes the draconian HR2749 action needed!

Health Freedom Action
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Det, Thanks for bringing this one up. I have been following this topic for a few months. Thanks to your reminder, today I signed an on-line petition on the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund website opposing this legislation.
                    Oppose HR 2749
                    Dill

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Me too.

Go see the movie Food, Inc.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Yes these are angry mobs !!!! How much bullshit do the Liberal Media and the Obama Admin. think the American people will believe..........Wake up Obama...were not in Chicago anymore! ( No ruby slippers here in Washington ! ) IAD
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

now now IAD, your just part of the 'vast right-wing conspiracy'
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I now........and I raised up all these Fantical Mobsters at all these town hall meetings.....! ha! What a bunch of crap ! IAD
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

Wow - I feel like a she-devil here posting in the guy's section!!! :biatch::undercover:

Thanks for the links to the petitions re: HR 2749. That whole thing is disgusting me beyond words.

DG
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The Non-PC Zone

I think it's very important that everyone who believes in Democracy, and in America, should stand up to encourage educated, and polite discussion of topics at hand. There is no place for mindless slogans, or taking over informational meetings, in a country that values the opinions of all of it's citizens.

Comment

Working...
                                X