Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are women looking at, when they first see a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally --- there's a real hottie on here who just showed up yesterday.... I cant stop drooling. Strange thing, his name is Becca!

BTW Paddy --- you didnt offend me in the least with your blonde jokes. I was just playing right along! In fact, my husband (who is blonde too) and I sit around and tell each other the "latest" blonde jokes as soon as we hear them.

Unfortunately, I have a real blonde story. I got my hair highlighted the other day (my natural color is blonde, but I put some lighter streaks in it), and after I left the salon, I went to the grocery store and bought a whole week of groceries, spent about 200 dollars, walked out to my car, drove home and proceeded to walk in the house and fix a big glass of water, grab the mail and sit down on the sofa. My daughter looked and me and said? Am I supposed to get the groceries out of the car? I think all the blood drained out of my face. It did not occur to me until that moment that I had just made a very charitable donation to the grocery store!!! (Thankfully, they were still there when I went back, but all the grocery bagger guys just DIED laughing when I came back to get them. I just said... I KNOW, I KNOW - I'm a blonde, so what's your excuse??)

Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Hello...? Blondie? Allie-kins? did ya like my song? Re- previous post...for those other blondes here.... hee hee.:H
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Allie, you left all of your groceries??!!!! That is hysterical. And roll up your sleeves honey because that man Becca is mine!!!!!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hey Lush, go easy on him! I'm pretty sure that's my cousin!:H
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

You guys are hilarious! Just laughed my head off, which is not very usual on a Monday morning. :H

And, by the way, yes, T&A are not THE priority (though, of course, it's nice looking at). For me, the most important thing in a woman is that she can be my buddy and go together through thick and thin. And most importantly, be able to communicate well.

My 2 cents. :l
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

How come Paddy is the only man "man enough" to answer the question?!!! Hmmmmm...............glad us dumb blondes could make you laugh Paddy.

Comment

I hate to continue this 'blonde' thread, but here's a link that just came in ...

[ame=http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-2102104544004622946]Blonde Secretary - Google Video[/ame]
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Ok...Stepping up to the plate....

I like nice teeth, not too skinny (hourglass) ...Kindness...Good motherly instincts...Slightly upturned nose...Good sense of humour...Good conversation...T&A....(obviously)...Atheletic..Con fident...Energetic....Takes pride in appearance...Not too tall...(my height or shorter)

.....Who am i kidding....A pulse will do
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Paddy....Just did a proper snort at that blonde video.....

Thanks for that

Comment

..big hands are nice, but slow hands are better!

Comment

LOL Macks. You were starting to sound oh so sensitive there, and then the real you came out in the last sentence.

Comment

I like a man who looks like he can take charge and get things done and at the same time his eyes and expression also show that tender side. I can't stand a chauvinist but neither can I stand a wuss.

Ivy

Comment

Alley,

Your grocery store story totally cracked me up ! Thanks for being so honest

Comment

I wish I could say that is the first time that has happened!!! :H My husband is convinced that the bleach does something to my brain.

Hey... maybe it was the topa?? Didnt think of that! But that doesnt account for the other times.

Okay, enough blonde confessions.
                              What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

My better half is a fully fledged...Fully paid up member of the blonde soceity....On her last driving lesson instead of driving around the roundabout she decided to drive straight over it....Giving the instructor a heart attack proberly.....And destroying ???'s worth of flowers..

Comment

Working...
                                X