Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels

Cars are great...I love em.....But i always wanted a harley...or an Indian....Or...A honda goldwing
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Wheels

Now you've done it Paul!

When the kids arrived I had to give up the Alpha Romeo for a bloody people carrier! That's what turned me to drink in the first place! Now you've so cruelly reminded me I'm going to have to go down a bottle of scotch.

You've set me back six months - really dunno how you can live with yourself!! :toasted:

Comment

Wheels

Macks....footie, fishing, ghost stories and bikes...this gets better and better. I failed my motorcycle test...twice. The first time, I went the wrong way up a one-way street, and the second time I was doing 54 m.p.h. in a 30 zone. My wife says it was God's way of telling me that I shouldn't get a bike.....I think she's probably right.

Nick...a people carrier....hee, hee, hee.......

Comment

Wheels

Trust me Macks. Those bikes are over-rated. Unless you're loaded to the gills w/$$ ... & can travel w/out a tent!

I spent 3000 miles on the back of a bike... over a summer . We never once spent the night in a motel.. "Happy Campers"... It rained almost every friggin day, going along the Gulf Coast. Lots of mosquitos...(man eating mosquitos!)

From there we worked our way up the Blue Ridge Parkway... real pretty... but it rained every day. We camped every night. And every morning we would re-pack the wet tent gear ...etc... & bunch it up as small as possible to fit onto the bike to travel all day in the rain on!

SO ROMANTIC!!:upset: :h We broke up shortly after returning home to Colo.

well a few times...I took down my tipi, quit 3 jobs, & moveds to the city... I kinda liked him, ... a lot.

That's another book...
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Wheels

Gosh dont I know about the people carriers... and yes, they do set you back a few months on this journey! Now that the people that I "carried" in my people carrier now have gotten old enough to have wheels of their own, I am left with just one little one to tow, so I traded my people carrier in recently for a new Lexus RX300. I can still cram all the kids in their when absolutely necessary (hasnt happened once), but its a blast to drive! But if I could have anything I wanted now that's a totally different story.
            What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Wheels

I am a Benz girl. I am on my 4th one now. It is gorgeous- a blue grey similar in color to the one posted, just a bit darker. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my car. Now, if Benz would only put an Ipod dock in their cards, I would really be a happy camper.

Comment

Wheels

Honda Pilot. ok, it's a Mommy-mobile but a great car
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wheels

Perhaps one last attempt to save the guys forum by revitalising this excellent thread! They're talking diets now guys!!

Nevertheless, need some car help. Current one needs renewing and rather than another bleedin people carrier I'v been looking at the Ford S-Max. Won 2007 car of the year award, good write ups etc etc. Think it still looks pretty much like a people carrier but perhaps slightly less boring. Unfortunately my options are limited to MPV, a big estate, chelsea tractor ....or this new one.

Anyone come across it or looked at it??

Comment

Wheels

OK had a people mover over it and traded it for a Subaru Outback wagon. Goes great, all wheel drive gets us camping, beach every where. But the love of my life is my Honda Fireblade goes better than Harry Potters broom stick!!!! kids love going to school on it but have to take them one at a time which is a big hassel but hey great for a treat not many kids mums take them to school on a motorbike. Kim
                    Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Wheels

Hey Boycie - also a biker but been pressurisied to trade it in for a more practical "2nd car".

Bugger that - its my mid life crisis and I'm not giving it up for anyone!

Need to look up your other car refs - not sure they're available in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X