D'em pesky women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'em pesky women!

Yeah Nick ...Sadly Lush is a one woman crusade.....I feel like Columbus...LOL:H
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Macks, Columbus is the one who circumcised the globe, right? ;-P

Here's to the 95 year old pesky women. Long may they live, grin ..

On hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear, " replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused, wiped away a tear and then continued, "And if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Sorry Guys i'm still here too ...................... you'll never get rid if us ..............:H :H
        sigpicXXX

Comment

D'em pesky women!

I'll be back later with a knitting pattern .............
          sigpicXXX

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Here's a good one Paula....Very fetching....ha ha

:alf: :alf: :alf: Attached files [img]/converted_files/171489=354-attachment.jpg[/img]
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Irish and Paula, (and the m-e-n),
              I was on a fishing trip in Northern Ontario back in September. It was freaking cold and rainy, so i spent a lot of time in the lodge, drinking wine and knitting. I was making a scarf (that's all I can make, LOL!), and the men kept coming into the lodge in between their fishing trips and asking what I was making. I would say "a SCARF" and I cannot tell you how many said "you should make a bikini" and "all you would need is just that one thread, I'm sure that would be enough for a thong bikini". PIGS!
              I'm still not finished that scarf.... better get crackin.

Comment

D'em pesky women!

LOL Becca,

Louise, I love that pattern, I think that we should knit one for all the guys here on this forum xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Paula I agree, now lets see, whose first.....Nickc please send your chest size and prefered colour.......
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Ooh I think I can see you in that Irish.

Nothing underneath of course - that V would be very tantalising!

However, if you insist I'll have mine in canary yellow please. Not very good with sizes so have attached a picture of my chest below to give you an idea.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/171823=364-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Phew...Wow.....clickety click, clickety click, thats the noise of my knitting needles....Of course Nick you do realise that as a professional knitter I take a great pride in my work so you will be required to pop over to my place for several ahem...ahem....fittings!!!!
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Louise, How is The Knitting coming along??

Do we need cardigans for the men on the bus ????????
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Sorry Paula,
                          Nick has been here for several weeks now getting, ahem, measured, so no time for knitting yet, lot of measuring to do as he is such a big boy..
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Hmmm... measuring what exactly, Irish??? oops sorry - mind in gutter!

Comment

D'em pesky women!

We haven't actually got round to measuring yet...Too busy just admiring it....
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

D'em pesky women!

Irish is just being kind. It is an area that lets me down - 4 inches.

But then, some women like it that wide!

Comment

Working...
                                X