The worst romantic songs ... ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt about it! I am complete agreeance with you Paddy! But I do like Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the Dash Boards Light" Sang that with my ex in a booth at the Luxor Hotel in 1995! We sounded AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would name themselves MeatLoaf anyway?? Or Bread??? OH GOD!

Comment

True, in a nutshell, Meatball, Fatboy, or whatever his real name is should never have ventured into ballads. Lesson No. 2, Never sing Meatloaf (which incidentally is made of Pork) in a Luxor Resort (incidentally in an you-know-what country)!
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Does anybody recall a one hit wonder by a guy called Glen Madiros "nothins gonna change my love for you"?
        That has to be the cheesiest song ever in the whole world!!
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Yup, another candidate for Big B(r)other UK, ha, ha. What do you reckon Lou? That's the closet where all the skeletons end up, no?
          Paddy

Comment

most definitley Paddy!! celeb BB is so funny...its like..."who the hell is that and what are they famous for"....lol!!
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

No, Lou, BB ... celeb BB funny ??? ... it's like '' who the hell is that and what WERE they famous for'' ;-) And are they still ALIVE??!!!
              Paddy

Comment

LOL!!! quite right paddy... did you see it when they had sly stallones mom in there.....what the f**k..talk about scraping the barrel!!!!

Comment

I'm mean Rocky WHAT part??? Did you see his mouth?? I was just mesmerized!! He'd better made a movie on the night of the living dead!!!
                  Paddy

Comment

I'm proud to say I didn't watch it!! Just to make it clear. We just sent jokes around the office ..
                    Paddy

Comment

Yeah....i believe you !!!!

Comment

Did I mention Sir Cliff Richard as King Puke? He IS without a doubt the KING of schmalz and technicolored yawn!! The young ones ...., pu...uking on the living doll ....
                        Paddy

Comment

I HATE cliff richard....venemently...also gareth gates...eeeugh make my skin crawl!!!

Comment

peter andre comes in at third place.....Yuck!!!

Comment

Gareth Gates? You don't say. That's the twin bro of Will Young, ha, ha
                              Paddy

Comment

Peter Andre? Still alive? Not appeared in BB yet?! Skeleton still in the closet?
                                Paddy

Comment

Working...
                                X