The worst MOVIE ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst MOVIE ever

Mad max...id completely forgotten that one....how terrible, poor mr Gibson must surely cringe when he recalls this!!!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Hey I loved from Dusk until Dawn! Juliette Lewis is one of my all time favs too! Sorry Lou, don't dig the George Clooney!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Well, Ole Mel hasn't got much to laugh about. Not least ... under the influence .... apart from his anti-semitic outbursts ...
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

WORST MOVIES EVER ladies.... We talk keyboard music, cheesy acting, etc
          Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Aw well Acct a compromise is better than nothing!! i do love her too...sorry going off the subject again but have you seen Kalafornia with brad pitt being all hairy an horid!!????...i absolutely love her in that!!!!one of my fave films
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I have seen it !!! I loved that movie!! Although I am not a Brad Pitt fan either. I am thinking maybe I am gay??? Oh lord! Just kidding! But I don't like him. I think he is a bad actor.

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

OK, now is the time to whip it out ... the hillllls are aliveeeee with the sound of music ....
                Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

ahhhh, aaaah, aaah, aaaaah, aaaah
                  Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I have that movie. Pretty darn twisted!!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Me too, just testing. I love it. AND PROUD OF IT.
                      Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Twisted but good!!!! ....oh and sorry guys we seem to have invaded your thread again!!! maybe us girlies should start our own thread " best an favourite movies"...Acct i shall leave the honours to you as i have started too many threads allready!!!!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

PUKE MOVIE ??

Rocky Balboa? Didn't even bother watching it.

Borat? Major cringe!! But good Mid-west bashing
                          Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Jaws 4 The Revenge.....I was waiting for the Shark to get out the water and start running down the beach with a ski mask and a hand gun.....Such a shame coz i loved the first two.

Alexander.....with the Irish dude...Colin something....It should have been a million times better..It not like it wasnt a great story.

Teenwolf 2......That was just shite.
                            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Yup, Macks it just goes to show ... sequels. How many sequels did Back to the Future have? Indiana Jones? Austin Powers (I mean that one I loved, babe! But the third sequel was a bit shite, though just to for the sake of Beyonc? it was worth watching, ha, ha)
                              Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Bad Movies?

Titanic...(sorry Titanic fans)...it took so long for that damn ship to sink I thought that I would die, enough already.

I don't like ANY of the horror/slasher movies. Real life is horrifying enough, in my opinion.
                                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X