The worst MOVIE ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst MOVIE ever

I think the Halloween movies were shite......and they kept making more.......and he kept coming back.......i still think he's alive now....lol
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Guys...Im sorry to say this and i know it will bring me many enemies....but i have to say...the star wars movies.....YAWN!!!!!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Lou Lou, there Macks favorite films.......tut..tut
        A few months ago he watched 5 and a half hours of Star Wars, me and the kids were nearly crying.........Please Macks NO MORE.....
        LOL:H

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Lisa....Tis truly tragic!!!
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Tell me about it.......We did like Star Wars until he did that, lol

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I second that YAWN
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I third that YAWN !!!! lol

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Hurrah....my yawns are appreciated!!!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

So are you Lou Lou.......XX

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Aw thanks sweeite...nighty night x x x x

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I have to add AI ( artificial intelligence) I went with two friends while visiting NYC. Found out later we ALL hated it and wanted to walk out! We all suffered thru the horrible movie!!

Oh...and Pot O'Gold ...Jimmy Stewart 1941 - ok just saw it Sun on my marathon sit on the couch being sick day...It was the worst Jimmy Stewart movie ever - a Musical!!! Horrible.

Also..not a Brad Pitt fan... But I love Johnny Depp in Anything - including Cry Baby

Lisa

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Yup, Mack, the force isn't with you here, ha, ha. I must say Science Fiction movies in general are pretty boring. Including Lord of the Rings. Never made it through any of them. And yes Kathy, that Titanic movie, apart from the Cheesy C?line Dion song, was a pain. It was quite a relief when the ship finally sank!

How about snakes on the plane? That was pretty much a non-event, for all the media hype?
                          Paddy
                          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I LIKED Star Wars, but probably not 5 1/2 hours at a time! Also, at that point in time, I would have watched Harrison Ford in just about ANYTHING.....until he took up with that skinny little twerp. (Do you sense I have some FEELINGS about that issue?) I also liked the Lord of the Rings stuff, but that's cause I read it all when I was a teen.

I remember one movie with Leonard DiCaprio, the Talented Mr. Ripley, I think. I walked out on that one. It was terrible.
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Ok Kathie, I do have to let this one go ... about Leo diCaprio ... Sorry for the weak ones amongst us (but, then again, considering it's a guys' thread, ha, ha)

One day three midgets decided they wanted to be in the record books the fist one says "I have pretty short arms", so he goes and succeeds. The second one says "I have pretty short legs," so he goes and succeeds. The third one says "I have a very small penis," and when he comes back he says "Who the hell is Leonardo DiCaprio?"
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

I have just seen this now...Lisa we are going to have to have serious words....Thanks for telling the world i'm a Starwars geek...The alcaholism thing i can handle...But this is beyond the joke.:durn:
                                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X