Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst MOVIE ever

I agree Lou that is quite disturbing
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Very Funny Macks. I bought the Godfather set for my husband a couple years ago b/c every time I turned around he was watching it and I was like, enough already I EVEN have the lines memorized from the kitchen. He says, you can never have too much Godfather.

Lisa you are right, Loved the Prestige, it was really good.

I can not even remember the name of the one that he put on the other night, I kept dozing and it was only 8:30 - I was riveted to my pillow! Bad though, like, keep watching and you might figure out what hell the point was.

And Morrison, mr. burns was better, creepy still but better!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Leprican...ewww, or Chucky
        Of course I couldn't even really watch them, so I don't actually know...my dear husband has been notorius for enjoying bad film!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

The other one I thought sucked was Sideways. That Guy Chick Flick.

LauraLynn, that's too funny! i was travelling by plane a lot when that movie came out and ended up getting it for my in-flight movie 3 flights in a row....barf!

I really hate all so-called horror movies....they are insultingly stupid and a waste of time (in my humble little garlic-soaked opinion!!!)
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Garlic soaked opinions always stand very highly where im concerened.....garlic being prominent if not slightly evident in every dish i cook!!
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Hi guys,
              I'm way too late for this thread but wanted to say...

HATED the Da Vinci Code book...bloke is dying so leaves a clue, to a clue, to a clue, to a clue, to clue..for F Sake just tell them !!!! Didn't bother with the film, which isn't a big surprise. Rest of his books...the same.

Star Wars - First 3 ( the real first three) Brilliant, the rest CRAP ! No humour, no idea.
              Now, how much is Jonathan Ross paid ? (UK film critic!) move over..

xxx

Comment

Working...
              X