Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls only: Why do you feel it's rude when guys stare at your breats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ok Fan :H
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

What ??????

Comment

IAD...

busted at the bust....Ha
        Control the Mind

Comment

Sorry Fan did'nt mean to offend you

Comment

I am sure it is much more than okay Fan!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Paddy,
              Around here, the on going joke is ?the bigger the boobs, the richer the husband?. Ok, only kidding.

I think women are taught to exploit their assets, so to speak. Then we are not always happy or comfortable with the results that follow.

As to Part B: I used to have a pretty good-looking boss who really should have worn Tightie Whities under his dress slacks, but didn?t. His hand use to have a bad habit of wandering when in meetings and such and Yes! We all looked!
              Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Well I'd have to stuff to get that kind of attention.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Fan will take pancakes or balloons. Doesn't matter.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Breat was nice
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Big balloons. Big, big balloons would work.

Comment

Now Fan that is very interesting. I shall ponder...

Comment

Thank You all ,you've all been an insperation.........IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I would pay big money for a man to oogle at mine right about now!!! :upset: Time to start dressing scantily clad. Sorry ladies, but sometimes we have to do what we have to do!

Comment

Mamma Mia, this thread is getting hotter and hotter. Now, children, you all go to bed otherwise I'll have to wag you're bottoms, ha, ha. It's 9 am here and I'm trying to start work, and this is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to hot to read, ha, ha.
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Hay,
                                Que sedra, sedra! That's all I have to say.........IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X