Photographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photographs

Bloody hell Paula, its not just me helmet thats green, I'm green all over with sheer envy, I would love to swim with dolphins....
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Photographs

Thanks Louise it was really special xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Photographs

So I can see Paula's pics, but not Mack's. What am I doing wrong? I feel so left out!
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Photographs

DidItForMe;105487 wrote: So I can see Paula's pics, but not Mack's. What am I doing wrong? I feel so left out!
          Ok it might be your settings.. If you go into user cp at the top of the page....and then click on edit options it gives you some options to change....One option is to view all images...And right at the very bottom of that page it lets you set your settings to view images aswell...

I reckon if you tick the right boxes that should help you out..

If not.....I'm stumped aswell
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Photographs

Great pics Paula...It looks like you had the holiday of a lifetime...

And Lou...my tackle box has had more than enough attention latley what with the snip and all...Still funny though

Comment

Photographs

I love your pictures.....what a beautiful view Macks and Paula the dolphin pictures are amazing. I think I might have one good scenery...this is from our Disney Cruise going into the Bahamas....if it worked

Attached files [img]/converted_files/204960=678-attachment.jpg[/img]
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Photographs

Wow...I would love to take the kids on a trip like that one day...I'm sure i could pack a rod or two aswell.

Comment

Photographs

TIPICAL
                  Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Photographs

Mr & Mrs Macks

Comment

Photographs

Aaahhh That is lovely Mr & Mrs Macks,

Beaches that looks gorgeous, I really need to win the lottery ....
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Photographs

I love Mr and Mrs Macks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Photographs

Are those some "Little Macks" behind you??

Great pics all! Thanks for sharing those.

Comment

Photographs

One more...Niagra Falls when we took the twins up before the baby was born

Attached files [img]/converted_files/205180=684-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/205180=688-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Photographs

Aw Macks, what a beautiful photo of the two of you....

Right then, Lush, Southernbelle and myself will definetly be arriving tomorrow morning... Here is a photo of the three of us, just so you recognise us..... BEWARE IMITATIONS

Attached files [img]/converted_files/205217=691-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Photographs

Can I come too??? Oh please oh please oh please....

Comment

Working...
                                X