X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photographs

Oh my!
    You guys are so beautiful!

ALL of you! Except for the imposters that Louise put up!
    I've never shaved my face in my life!

There is so much life and promise in your faces. Pleae grab hold of it and live it to the fullest!

I'm still working on how to do the picture to here thing....

:l Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Photographs

Okay here are the twins in the ocean last month in Hilton Head. We had so much fun.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/205250=693-attachment.jpg[/img]
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Photographs

Nancy you need to click on the paperclip and upload your pics ....

Beaches stop right there, I am sooo jealous xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Photographs

Popeye the Sailor

I hope this works.
          It took me three hours to try to work it out.

Damn. Nearly.
          I'll try again tomorrow. Attached files [img]/converted_files/205259=694-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Photographs

It shows up if you click on it pops!!! Is that you?
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Photographs

Fabulous picture Popeye!!
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Photographs

Yep! That's me in Zante last year acting like the big kid I am.

Comment

Photographs

Very Handsome Pops!!!! And what a nice boat........

Comment

Photographs

Ok....Gonna explain the easiest way i have found to post pics on any forum..

First off, Google a site called Photobucket...Its a free site that you can store pictures on..

After you have logged in on Photobucket, Upload a picture from your computer...Your picture will appear in photobucket with 3 options beneath URL...HTML...IMG..

If you right click and copy the IMG link..you can then just paste that link on your post...and when you hit the submit button Bobs your uncle...

I hope that helps and its not too vague..

BTW...Absolutly love all the pics on here already..I was a bit worried nobody else would want to...I've just been here that long and i love putting a face to a name.

Oh...and when the 3 muskateers turn up...They are gonna need more than swords to protect them from all the mini Macks.:H
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Photographs

Thanks for the lesson Macks. I gotta try photobucket.

And popeye ... great pic (they all are !) ... we must be related having the same hair color and all ....

Comment

Photographs

Only 1 little Mack on that picture Fan...My eldest boy Dylan..He's the one just behind Mrs Macks...

Future captain of the English football team....Makes Beckham look like a girl....mind you he does a pretty good job of that himself.
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Photographs

And here's Paddy joining the Hall of Fame

Macks and Lisa, you look fab! And so does Betty B. And Paul, too!

(Hey, Lisa, by the way, bad idea to let Macks put his pic online. The girls will go wild and stuff Macks inbox full of private message. Use his time away on night shift wisely to raid Mack's inbox, ha,ha!!).

Here's Paddy during one of his trips to a Karen refugee camp along the Burmese border.
                          Paddy
                          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Photographs

Yet another handsome man!!! Wow, us drinkers are sure an attractive bunch (when we are not drunk!!). Great picture Paddy. Thanks for sharing.....

Comment

Photographs

Yes another good looking MWO member. We do bring on a good bunch.

Comment

Photographs

Actually, I had visited the young lady in the picture a few years prior to this visit and had taken her picture as a child, and came back to give her some of the prints. She was delighted, as so many tourists just pass through the village take pics, but never bother to come back and bring prints. OK, to give the touries credit, I do live in the region, so it's easier just to drop by.

But really nice people the Karen tribe, just terribly oppressed by both the Burmese, and marginalized and unaccepted by the Thai government, and not talk about exploited by the Guerilla movement that roams the area. Anyway ...
                                Paddy
                                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
                                X