Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photographs

Just seeing if this works

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Photographs

I woke up this morning to another 4 pages of photos...I've had a great morning looking through your pics..

Fan, Your children are beautiful.And Dallas has a certain something in his eyes
      Paddy, you have seen things most people can only dream about.
      Tahlula,the pic of your kids and dog on the beach is heart stopping..They are beautiful.
      Popeye, Those pics are breathtaking...Scotland is awsome...On those pics you expect to see a dinosaur walk round the corner.

This is my youngest...Callum...Stealing my computer chair and listening to my music.

Comment

Photographs

Kai

Comment

Photographs

Callum looks like Mini-Macks

Kai - Mini Lisa
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Photographs

Dylan

Comment

Photographs

Comment

Photographs

Great pictures everyone what a nice way to start the day.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Photographs

Right, thats it, after looking at all those faboulous photos I must get a digital camera... Macks, you have opened the flood gates here for me, I can't wait....

Of course you do realise with my level of expertise in photography you will all get fantastic pictures of my right thumb, my little finger and even my left foot... Hmmmm, perhaps I could just say its the surreal side of me coming out..
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Photographs

Macks - thank you! You have some wonderful shots there too! See you tomorrow with some more! Take care :-)
                    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
                    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Photographs

Yowza what a great bunch of pics.

Thanks Paddy, popeye, Tahlula, Macks clan ....

I'll check'em out at work again in a bit ....

Comment

Photographs

Macks your clan must get the award! Great bunch all of you!
                        Paddy
                        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Photographs

Ahhh, this pictures are great. All of the kids are beautiful and the other pictures just gave me the traveling bug. I tried to upload a picture but it said the upload failed??? Any advice?

Tahlula, are you a professional photog? That pic of your kids and dog is just beyond precious..............
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Photographs

WOW we really do have some handsome men on here Hmmm......

I can't find any photo's of me that I like but here is a sketch of me that was done in Paris two years ago xx

Attached files [img]/converted_files/205659=729-attachment.jpg[/img]
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Photographs

Hi Paula that is a fantastic picture, me and Macks had one done about 3 years ago.......but its not as good as that...
                              Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Photographs

WOW Everyone's families are so beautiful! I love it! I must be psychic because pretty much everyone looks as I had imagined. Beautiful pics everyone.
                                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
                                X