TATTOOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

I think a spotted dick is a desert (pudding)
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

thinking of getting more on my arm when I am cashed up. I have seen a few good wave designs, wouldnt mind getting the southern cross somewhere as well.
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

I'm currently having lazer treatment to remove a tattoo i got done when i was about seventeen. It is very expensive and going to take over a year to completely fade.

So think twice!

Comment

TATTOOS

My nose is now pierced...looked through some tattoo books while waiting. Still like my ladybug idea, but I have a 2 inch scar on my right lower abdomen area from an appendectomy...my lovely 13th birthday-----welcome to semi-adult life. I have always thought it looked like a caterpillar, and I call it my caterpillar...maybe I should have that inked? Can you ink scar tissue?

Comment

TATTOOS

I have a red chilli on my lower left abdomen area. Got it when I was 36 now almost 40, hope it doesn't turn into a pepper when I get old and saggy hehehe. thinking of another one maybe a green tree frog on my right shoulder not sure yet, and yes tattoo's are used frequently to cover up scar's so great idea and they really don't hurt, if you've had kids and a hangover a tattoo is nothing babe.
            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

TATTOOS

Hay All,
              I've wanted to put this tatoo on my left arm. It's this Skull with sun glasses and a rose in his clenched teeth.................IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

If you cannot return it to Nordstrom, do not do it.

Comment

TATTOOS

i have always wanted a medusa. i was once in ybor city in tampa after a company holiday party and almost got it. i must say the only thing i wished i would have done drunk and didnt. i have never seen one as awsome as that one.

Comment

TATTOOS

i got my first when i was 16-17...two little hearts on my ankle. to me they are both dedicated to the life's of people i cared about my ex (long dead) girlfriend Jaimie and my murdered friend Terry. i am looking to extend it and add a small green heart for my grandfather and a pink one for my friend Aimee (bless her, who died of Lukemia). and i want to get the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Symbol on the base of my neck...rock on!
                    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

TATTOOS

my brother has got that tattoo on his wrist and we are going to see them live tomorrow nigh in melbourne

Comment

TATTOOS

I've followed this, and like Lucky, I dont want it if I cant return it! What I love today I may hate five or ten years from now.

So I have a question for all you tatooers. Did you get your tatoo as a memo of something that you will always hold precious, or did you get it in a time of your life when you were committed in a relationship and you wanted that branded on you? I am just asking honestly... no criticism. My son wants to get one on his hand because he in love. I say it is not wise. I would not want my choices at age 20 to be something I cannot take off at age 37.

I mean, I like my undies and all, but I like to be me when all is taken off.

Hope I am not illiciting a tattoo war, only glad I dont have any!

Yikes.. hope I'm not in trouble now!
                        Allie
                        What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

TATTOOS

I've always wanted a carrot tattoo
                          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

TATTOOS

So the male chocolate rabbits will munch on you? C'mon Katie.... if you're going to do it, make it at least spinach leaves.
                            What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

TATTOOS

lol!!!!!!
                              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

TATTOOS

Oh noooo, if I had a tattoo for every 'meaningful relationship' I would be the tattoo'd lady of the Highlands... Have thought about one of course, but never plucked up courage to actually have it done. A friend of mine, a really straight laced, quite old fashioned sort went to Blackpool for a long weekend...... came back with a 'horny devil' on her ANKLE of all places, oh my, if you knew this lady your would wet your drawers, honestly, of all the most unlikely of people, scenario - white blouses tied at the neck, tweed skirts or long kilts, same short hairstyle for 30 years - ho ho ho ho ho, still she doesn't seem at all bothered and is desperate to get back to Blackpool NEXT year, think I might join her... watch this space.

Lorna xx
                                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                                X