TATTOOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

It is a spiritual thing lots of things go through your mind at the time hoping to get back in there soon!
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

I'm getting this one on the 18th of august...i always wanted a 50's pin up like on the side of world war 2 planes...
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

TATTOOS

tatts!

I have four entwined fishes. I love it, it's in rememerance of my darling brother. It was his signature...he was a talented artist.....

Comment

TATTOOS

PS!!!!

Loads of us at his funeral went to the tattoo parlour and had one done....yeay!!!! my lovely brother! He's with us forever!

mint x

Comment

TATTOOS

I have a lily on my hip....
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

TATTOOS

Maxman, wow your avatar brings back some strange memories...that's Monkey from "monkey madness" isn't it? for the yanks...it's a whimsical and strange tv show I used to watch in Oz as a lad. is it still on?

oh...no tattoos...and not getting any. I prefer scars
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

TATTOOS

oh wait. "monkey magic" ...was that it?
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

TATTOOS

yep monkey magic it is, i wish it was still on, hey dt what about a white rabbit?!
                  "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

i love tattoos and am plotting more and bigger than the one that I have to reward myself for imminent weight loss
                    one day at a time

Comment

TATTOOS

I've always wanted a tatoo....my father had one of a blue bird on his chest. I saw one that I really liked....of a skull with sun glasses clenching a rose in it's teeth. (You had to be thier) IAD .
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

Never had a tatoo however in my day I did have my naval pierced.

My brother has a cool one in tribute to the 911 rescuers. I posted it on the photoplog.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

TATTOOS

I have a rose on my right shoulder blade. sometimes regret it (its 20 years old) but so many people are shocked and think its kinda cool - I'm a "posh" & outwardly respectable mother of 3.

Rip x

Comment

TATTOOS

Ihave 2

Well really 3, had a butterfly on left ankle, brother always swore he was going to add to it cuz it was too small, but he died in a motorcycle accident, so never got to do it...........on his year anniversary and my other brother's returning from Iraq alive, I decided to go all the way..................got a bug sunflower/vine around my ankle, LOVE IT!!!!!!!, not regrets whatsoever!!

Now, just 3 weeks ago, I drew a pegasus (winged horse) flying through clouds (I am an artist on the side) and had that put on my right shoulder, again LOVE IT!!! I, soo shock people cuz they think I am conservative, upstanding citizen w/ 2 kids (but who says we cannot have tattoos?? )

They don't hurt that bad, one my shoulder was NOTHING, but anke, especially over the tendon, was gruelling!!! 3 of the longes hours I have every spent, BUT WORTH EVERY BIT OF THE PAIN!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS, great topic by the way!!!!!

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

TATTOOS

I had a temporary adhesive one on my abs once! A butterfly.
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

TATTOOS

My daughter is getting married in the winter.

I am looking at dresses and thinking about her tatto. She has a LARGE tatto on her mid upper back. It is a butterfly in leaves and flowers.

I am actually thinking we need to find a dress that accentuates it.

I can't believe I am saying that because I hated it when she did it but I am thinking, hey, that tattoo is so much a part of her, flaunt it.

I wonder if they can tattoo old, flabby, wrinkly skin. LOL

I guess I'll stick with my one hole in the earlobe earrrings. Wild woman that I am!! :H

Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X