TATTOOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

I have several tattos 3 of them I can't stand one on the back of my neck (weird goat) I am not even a capricorn or aries. the other 2 are on my calfs one on each side. it's a 3 headed snake
    I hate those tattoos.
    the other 3 I don't mind especially a colorful one on the inside of my upper right arm.
    it's orange red and yellow a sun.
    I have a friend who is a tattoo artist and she gave me a huge one on my lower back it's a lotus, really colorful
    I would not get a tattoo now.
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

TATTOOS

On the news last night a 72 yr old lady got a cats tattoo, football team that just won the grand final here in aus they havent won for 44 years and her husband chickened out!
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

I concider myseld pretty hip for a 50 year old man, but I gotta tell yah, for the most part, I do not like tatoo's. A ''few'' small ones is OK I guess, but I really find it very unattractive to see them on a foxy looking chick.

And the dude"s and chicks that PAINT their entire body with Tatoos?

We dont even want to go there.

Comment

TATTOOS

love mine

And I guess, I am a kinda foxy looking chick at 44 (Not old and wrinkly at least, good skin from my mom's side of the fam!!:H )

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

TATTOOS

MA,:l I met you in Vegas remember? You're SOOO much more than that!
            Don't discount yourself!:h
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

TATTOOS

44 is not old enough to be wrinkly!
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

TATTOOS

These are just a couple I have. I also have a 'hot tuna' logo tattooed at the top of my right butt cheek!!!!! and my daughters name Jasmine on my back in persian as that is where the name originates from.
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

TATTOOS

I have a Lily on my hip... my daughter's name. I almost got another in SF last week, but will decided to get it in town. So, #2 coming soon...please stand by.......
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

TATTOOS

cool, hippie

I love the dreamcatcher (is that what it is supposed to be??) Gotta figure out how to get pics on this, my computer at home sucks, so I have a hard time w/ my patientce getting pictures on it.................nice work though, and yeah, I know 44 isn't old enough to be wrinkled, not even OLD in my mind (TODAY.............feeling pretty good I guess )

Lotsa gals on this "men's thread" I love it, hope you don't mind guys:h :H

MA

Comment

TATTOOS

This is my tattoo

Attached files [img]/converted_files/350372=2192-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

TATTOOS

cool

See, I guess this thread is gonna die if I cannot figure out how to get pics of mine on here, or it may REALLY die after that:H

MA

Comment

TATTOOS

Sorry Mary Ann.
                          I can't help. But ya just look so lonely down here...
                          :l :l

Comment

TATTOOS

don't be!

I just did that to revive it too:H :h

MA (NO, I really want to get pictures of my tattoos on here!) Just cannot get it done!?

Comment

TATTOOS

did it!!

I had my son take these pics today, a little close, but give you an idea of them.............

Comment

TATTOOS

Verrrrryy Niiicce!:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X