What keeps a man interested in a woman long term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Macks, I'm not scared of an off-side rule myself, but if I dare voice an opinion as to the wisdom of the 4- 4 -2 scenario, I get the " I hate it when you think you know about football" jibe...it's not rocket science, now that I DO know about !!

Comment

I'm very sorry...I did actually forget Pebbles that you are a Chelsea fan....Slow on the uptake us Mancs...But damn good at football...

OK shutting my mouth now before Chelsea scupper us and get the treble themselves and i am forced to support Vietnam Rangers,,,,B team...Like poor Paddy..

Actually Paddy...Western Europe???...Which part of Ireland do you hail????
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Actually Pebbles i have just thrown a challange over to you on The sports section.....???

........No money involed i just could'nt find a betting smiley:upset:
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

This will probably be very boring. After 31 years (OMG can't believe I did it:H ) It think it is pure & simple "committment". I think Fan said that too. Too many of the big, serious things happen in life. Either one decides they want to stay in or they don't.

All the other things are really nice-to-haves, for sure, like your summary Hundi
          "" agree - humour of a witty kind, genuine friendship and affection and appreciation, good sex and no shrill voices and a good division of labour and unsaid understanding about foibles and nuances. Don't ask for much do I - oh and the communication and not blaming and fun and loving looks and a hint of jealousy (not of the patholical kind just a healthy variety) and respect and common interests and attraction and trust and and and......"""

Times and circumstances change a person's behavior & reactions -- over time. Over time ..is a key. He or she is still the person you wanted & loved initially, but life takes a toll...

I say..things always work out if you live long enough.

Personally it is hard to believe I have made it 30 yrs with this man. It has not been smooth, a contrare', but I am glad. The spiritual growth was worth it. I think it just so happened that both of us knew it would be equally as hard with someone else, different but still hard. Because of who we are.

Comment

Hey Macks, I think we're hijacking Hundi's thread as living spoofs aaaaaah, proofs, ha, ha. Nope, as I said not into football at all. No Vietnam Rangers no Ajax Detergent Footballteam, No Luxembourgish Soapteam, none of them all. Just enjoying having a go at them all. Not even a fan of Shell-Sea Underground Football ;-)
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

What is this thing called 'football' ???

Boop Boop de doop LOL xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Hundi,
                Don't regret the question. You nailed it! None of us are good labradors, never talking back, being subservient. That's the jopb of a man's dog..not wife. hehhehe. Your hub is tradtional??? Anyway, sorry I got serious. I am married to a dinosaur. And I think I got used to it. God help me! now my diaghter & just laugh about him.

Comment

The feminine woman who men adore knows how to keep men interested. She was virtually created to grant - but she knows she should never offer! She always stays reserved with the opposite sex, and in moments of romantic passion,
                  she is always be on guard against surrendering to a man completely.
                  how to keep a man interested

Comment

I think this was a good discussion, and something I'd like to rejuvenate if possible. Minus the SPAM above!!!

Going through some hard times in my relationship now, and feel like I am the only one taking care of the "hard" things. I.e., having a JOB, cleaning the house, taking care of the yard, actually striving to find things to actually do TOGETHER...whereas my partner does not want to work (as much as he can, or should), rarely helps out around the house and expects me to clean up after him (or don't, he just doesn't care), and as far as things to do together, as long as I want to do what he loves, it's all good.

Oh boy, sounds like quite the life, eh?

"I like people too much or not at all."
                    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Open communication, and the willingness to try something new once in a while LOL

But seriously, there is nothing I am afraid to tell my wife and there is nothing I have to ever hide from my wife.

Makes having a relationship kinda nice...........not saying we dont have ups/downs.....but the downs make the ups just that much better.
                      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

The way she carries herself. Confident, smart, funny and able to adapt to any situation that life might bring her way .....That keeps me interested.......
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good heavens, here are some members from so long ago.
                          Fancy this thread getting resurrected.
                          (BTW I think I was the one who told Hundi the prawns in the curtain rod joke about 5 years ago... )

Oooh Library... now, what makes you think that joseph is a spammer???

Comment

My husband wants a rich, beautiful, young, sexually charged, non-nagging, chore-loving wife... W big boobs. He's brutally honest. Not sure how much longer we will be married.....we've been married 12 years.
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                            A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

So does that mean he is a rich, beautiful, young, sexually charged, non-nagging, chore-loving man...with a big dick?

Good luck to him otherwise...and good riddance, imo

:l
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle:
                                He's none of those things... Actually we've been married 14 years... Guess I forgot the other 2 years when i posted earlier. He wishes for those things and he is honest, and he actually does not get that from me. (Other than the fact I make a lot more money than he does). He's actually a very loving and loyal man but just has his fantasy... And a great sense of humor w some sense of honesty..... When I got fatter, he loves my body more because of bigger boobs!!! Of course he would love me to do some chores because I don't do any, and I do nag too much. The young part.. Too bad. Sexually charged, not gonna happen.
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                                A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
                                X