Keep a woman interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep a woman interested?

Macks! Back into the Corner to discuss fishing rods!

Now Macks! We have to discuss serious business here (i.e. fishing rods) while the girls are discussing how he keep themselves interested into each other, or something like that ...

Now what is it what you are rambling there, huh?!, Macks my mate? You as a .. ok I understand you ARE a supporter of MAN U ... and BECKS used to play there, well, yes

BUT YOU BUY LISA CHOCOLATE TO KEEP HER INTERESTED????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? That's selfish Macks! That's a man's way to fatten his goose so she won't run away. LISA DON'CHA SEE WHAT HE'S DOIN TA YA DARLIN? Dis man belongs into the Oprah Winfrey show for a decent interview :-)))) AND FLOWERS???!! Macks?? What has gotten inta ya? De woman is still alive! Give those flowers to Marilyn Monroe? She's passed!

The best you can do for Lisa is give her a MWO membership or better still ... DIAMONDS! See, you need Paddy from Vietnam to tell ya those things! Those who can't do Teach! :goodjob:

:hijacked:
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Keep a woman interested?

LMAO Paddy...I had a good giggle at that...

Infact Mrs Macks was agreeing with you..

I give up..
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Keep a woman interested?

;-))) Just kidding of course
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
        X