Any other Guys Hiding Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Green since we can't lock the door to our Man Cave, we really have to watch what we say here. sort of like having the crew over for a play off game and the women are in the same room sitting at a table having tea!
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Like the analogy 4!!! and the certain MARS VENUS reference to our 'CAVE'!!
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Cave???..........what colour shall we do the walls, boys? I know...........I vote for "psycho"delic!!! :H

Comment

Starlight Impress;278213 wrote: Cave???..........what colour shall we do the walls, boys? I know...........I vote for "psycho"delic!!! :H
          So you mean BLACK, BLACK AND MORE BLACK!!!

p.s. I dare you to ask me why I didn't say WHITE!! GO ON!!! JUST TRY IT??? ("try and psycho-analyze me ya rabble and ya'll get cheese on your collar!")
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well.........be a doll and............ make sure it`s the half-fat version, would you please???

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Starlight Impress;278227 wrote: Well.........be a doll and............ make sure it`s the half-fat version, would you please???

Starlight Impress x
              Have you been watching Spongebob Squarepants by any chance with reference to "be a doll"comment!!.

My daughter loves watching it and I'm not ashamed to say I turned her on to it!!!!!!!lol

Comment

No Sponge Bob here........."doll" is merely a favoured term of endearment in Glasgow. :H

Comment

Starlight Impress;278213 wrote: Cave???..........what colour shall we do the walls, boys? I know...........I vote for "psycho"delic!!! :H
                  I *knew* that was coming!! Drat! Say goodbye to the posters guys, next here comes the curtains! :H

Comment

Oh yes nice curtains ............ what colour shall we go for star????
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

4theboyz.........I must assume you are referring to posters of "burds". Blimey, next you`ll be requesting blow up dolls to keep you company in there.........a request which us girls would nobly grant you, knowing full well that your dolls will most likely burst against the craggy walls just as it starts to get "interesting". Hell.........I am soooooooo kind. LMAO :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Gee Star,

Having barely just met, am I really that transparent? About my blow up Barbies, I'm suffering a bit of a memory loss apparently a side effect from my recent go of abstinence. I know I hid them from my wife right along with 2 bottles of vodka, if only I could remember where I put all that stuff! Just as well, me in the man cave, smashed out of my gourd all tangled up in shredded vinyl would not be a pretty sight at all!

Comment

SEE?? This is why I don't hang around the girls!!! ACK! They ruin everything!!!!!!
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Do they indeed, Noelle???!!!

Well...........you`re a girl........I assume!!! LMAO :H

Comment

Yeah, I'm a girl, just not a girly girl. I usually have a hard time talking to the girly-girls.......sorry.
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hey Noelle,

Welcome to the man cave, pull up a rock make yourself comfy. We're in the middle of remodeling and as you will notice we *frame* our posters and the new 3" thick shag carpet should be delivered any day now. Pass the pretzels please.

Comment

Working...
                                X