Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other Guys Hiding Out There?

Hi Afleisl & :welcome:

If you post in just starting out you will probably get more replies.

Nice to see you here .....
    sigpicXXX

Comment

doodski
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

yup
        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Hey i'm a girl but gay does that count ???
          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

yup

Comment

I'm a guy. Spent a fair number of days and evenings in men's circles. Found it to be very healing to have men sharing with one another in a meaningful way that is not usually done in the real world.
              ?If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.? -Wayne Dyer

Comment

Whats the count up to??

I'm a guy.........I've been mistaken as a lady in this forum. No one seems to hang out in the Guys forum....my post don't get replied to as quickly as other forums.

Buddha

Comment

I'm a hippie (at heart). I threw myself in at the deep end a few days ago and haven't looked back since. Things are actually going that well on here that I'm just in the process of sorting out the legalities of adoption by Betty Boop!! I've been posting on a number of forums which are Uk based but this forum is so laid back and I find myself feeling more at home here as I don't get AA rammed down my throat every other post! The fact that there seems more women on here doesn't bother me either and it certainly doesn't inflate my ego in anyway! (ya lying little sh*t!)lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it on my bitches!!! (see '10 questions' thread for explanation!)

Love and Happiness to all ya geezers!
                  Hippie xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Yip,

I'm a guy! Been called a few other things though, especially by those I have upset, and most of them start wit "Fu@%ing ........!".

Raoul

Comment

My my Boys!!!..........I see you`re all crawling out of the woodwork.......how nice of you to alert us to your presence........much appreciated!!! lol :thumbs:

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Put me on the guy count. And love being surounded by all the wonderful women here!

Bob

Comment

I'm a "Tomboy", but I'm into guys... if ya know what I mean...
                          I must be. I married one.:H :h

By the way Hippie, I'm no PTA Mama neither...(for the record)
                          But if I weren't married... I might battle BB for the adoption! Nice pics!

I'm just used to hanging around with the guys. Been on lots of river trips where, it's 7 or 8 kayakers & one of em is a gal...Lotsa "Big brothers"
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Pssssssst.........I see you found the boys too Judie........well done, hon!!! lol :goodjob:

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Oh Star, I always seem to be where the FUN is...:H Good or BAD...
                              I'm just a magnet. Hee hee.:new:
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Well, some guys like to think of themselves as "babe magnets"

I say we`re "hunk magnets". :H

Comment

Working...
                                X