X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other Guys Hiding Out There?

I love the way you think Star!
    I used to be an A$$hole magnet ... till I met my Honey.:h
    Still haven't figured out what's wrong with him, or why he's still being nice...
    pinch me!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

LMAO Judie.

You know, I can see why men in general find me so irresistible :H , but I just don`t understand why assholes are so incredibly fascinated with me either........lol

Comment

Must be that Shining Star Charm!:h
        Or those Huge .... never mind...:H

U-Oh! Star.. I think we're taking over the guys thread. Think we're gonna get beat up?

Comment

The guys beat us up Judie??.........never!!!........but, we`d best err on the side of caution and offer to wrestle them.......in the mud!!! :bigwink:

Comment

The guys beat us up Judie??.........never!!!........but, we`d best err on the side of caution and offer to wrestle them.......in the mud!!! END OF QUOTE*

''Now yah gals are talkin my langauge''-------lol

Bill

Comment

i'm in for mud wrestling. i'm feeling very frisky as i can't get out of the canyon with all of these fires. time for some fun in the boys locker room ladies. lmao
              :welcome:

Comment

Baked beans are better than mud.

Comment

Jello Twister!:H Co-ed style! Bring it on!

Comment

Hey All,
                    I'm relatively new to this site - and yes I'm a guy. Just starting this program and thus far I seem to be having some good results. I've tried the Hypno last night, and am using the supplements - still waiting for the TOPA to arrive. At least for the past few nights my drinking patterns have markedly reduced. I think when my meds arrive, I'll make the plunge to do the AF thing. Still waiting for all the components to get into place.
                    All for now.
                    It's also great to know that I'm not like the only guy on this site.
                    Slick

Comment

It's also great to know that I'm not like the only guy on this site.
                      Good to ya meet ya Slick, I joined about a week ago and thought I was totally outnumbered at first when I jumped in with both feet. I thought SHIT what have I let myself in for here. I'm gonna stick with my regular AA forum(even though I don't attend AA meetings or believe in the principles behind the 12 Steps!!!). Anyhow The ladies have made me feel very welcome on here but its always nice to know I've got backup if it all goes 'tit's up'!!!!lol. The only thing with the guys room is there are no locks on the doors so if you're caught with ya pants down by the women barging in here, as they do from time to time, either think fast or act dumb and wait for back up!!!!

Love and Happiness
                      Hippie
                      xx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Aherm........."act"?????

Comment

?? think fast???
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Slick,

Really glad to "meet" you. It sounds like you are on the right path. I hope the topa helps. Read carefully the titrating up and down thing. Topa works wonders for many on this site.

When you are ready to jump into AF, join us on the Newbies ODAT and the Inn threads. (btw, you never get glowered at if you "fail" because all of us have made many attempts before we "got it")

:welcome:

Cindi

Yeah, Hippie, "think fast?" Hah, Star has you beat every time!! :H
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Get your rocks off (me)

You'd think I'd of gotten the hang of how things work around here by now wouldn't you. Silly me. I'll just crawl back under the rock hey girls!!
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

:H :H :H

Good one, Hippie!! (My husband totally agrees with you, btw, but he has figured it out.) Okay it only took 30 some years of marriage, but he is getting there.

Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X