Guys only - any movie that REALLY made you cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lushy, I really appreciate your sense of humor.

I can' remember a movie the day after I see it, so I have no idea. I remember setting in the theater with tears in my eyes, but for the life of me I haven't a clue what the movie was.
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

LOL MD!!! I, too, have a horrible memory for movies and books, which in some ways is a good thing because I can watch and read things over and over again and never be bored. And that was even before my drinking days I could not remember things.

So Paddy looks like you got some other male cry babies here to make you feel better. Love you guys!!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Rugrats the movie. When chuckie got lost I really lost it.
        honestly guys....the music was sad too.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

LOL Geoffrey,
          I was howling like a baby the first time I watched Spartacus, aged about 15, hiding behind the couch so nobody saw me.
          I've nearly been caught a few times since, but I've managed to bluff my way out by pretending to laugh.

Comment

My son lost it when he watched Brian's Song, he was 18. In his tough guy favor though, he had good reason. He was named after Brian Piccola as I was so touched by the book "I Am Third" written by Gale Sayers a tribute to God and Brian Piccola's courage. I read it at the impressionable young age of 16. I always knew I would have a Brian.

Comment

Definately "The Notebook" but the book was even more sad..:upset:
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

The Champ...I watched it when i was younger..When his dad died it broke my heart..I cried like a big girl chopping onions with sad music in the background..
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Macks .... Good to see you back .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

The Mackeral is back.

Comment

never mind
                      Control the Mind

Comment

cried over Porkies but I stubbed my toe at the time and bought a beta - more tears, obsolete within minutes those video players. I also cried when what's his name fell in the well and Lassie could not fetch him back but I couldn't speak English back then - distressing sight, freckles are etched in my mind, as are hairy dog manes...

Hundi
                        __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Monty Python's " In Search of The Holy Grail"...........I laughed so hard I cried! IAD:H
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

You guys are too much, ha, ha. Especially Macks who 'cried like a big girl chopping onions with sad music in the background'. Now I nearly peed myself!

OK, next topic. Any movie you nearly peed yourself (,-))) Must have been Shrek 1. Or I married an Axe Murderer (equally funny)
                            Paddy
                            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

I peed over '40 Year Old Virgin' (the movie not the poor sex deprived soul - the former statement would be sick) and a few others I am even more embarrased to admit to. However as a belated preface, I have been too lazy to do pelvic floor exercises... so even the six o'clock news can have that effect. oh and 'Meet the Fockers' was pretty peeable too.

Hundi
                              __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

I LOVED I Married an Axe murderer, but have never come across anyone who has seen it !! When he's doing the Scottish bit, I was crying with laughter obviously !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X