• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys only - any movie that REALLY made you cry

Babette's Feast.

Comment

Oh come on "Steel Magnolias"... that was sad when Mama lost it during the funeral scene...:upset:
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Mr Boop cried at armageddon xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

What about horror films...?Been some good horrors coming out latley...
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I cried at 'The Green Mile', Poor John Coffey.

Comment

Oh well... Never Mind Post what made you cry. IAD,
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

'Meet the parents' did it for me I laughed that hard it made me cry! Love Robert De Niro in Comedy roles "We're no angels" was another one with De Niro and Sean Penn!.

weepy wise "Ghost" Demi Moore was hot in that film as well which didn't help!

Sentimentally "ET" when I was a kid.
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hah...........thanks for proving my theory Boys............Real men DO cry.

1 - 2 -3...........Awwwwww :hug:

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Damn right we do!

Men seem to do it without all the whining as well!!!!!LOL
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Perhaps, but men do tend to get covered in snot :yukko:

Comment

Starlight Impress;212421 wrote: Perhaps, but men do tend to get covered in snot :yukko:
                        What's a little snot between friends! Anyway I've never see a guy piss himself when crying with laughter like I have with women!!!. (don't even go there with the innuendos on this one Star or my reply will have the moderators in a frenzy over whether or not to ban me!!!)LOL

Comment

Sorry hip, "don`t" is completely beyond my comprehension.

I must say........I`ve done many a thing and then some when drunk, but I have so nevaaaaaa p***ed myself!!!..........then again, I`m not merely a "woman"..........I`m a lady!!! :H

Comment

I've never p*ssed myself.. but I'm pretty sure my "evil Twin" has borrowed my pants before & done it!

I HATE when that happens! Thankfully not in LOOOONNNNGGG time....

Comment

Recovering from surgery on my ear when I was 19, just barely beginning to come out of the anethesia, I became aware of the fact the sheets were really wet. Two nurses (impossibly cute, wouldn't you know) were chatting in the room. I had a terrible time verbalizing through the anesthesia, so it took a few tries just to get their attention, then several more tries to communicate the fact that I'd peed the bed. Lowest point in personal dignity until years later when I learned how to humiliate myself using alcohol. Anyway, turned out that my IV was leaking and they just tightened it up, had a good laugh and left the room. Still the sting remains from uttering the words "Can you please help me cuz I've peed myself". Gawd..Happened 20 years ago... I expect I'll get over it soon.

-dave

Comment

Well, hind sight is 20/20... but if it ever..God forbid, happens again...
                                Just say, "OMG! You're so beautiful, I think I must've come!":H

"New sheets please"

Comment

Working...
                                X