Green Smoothies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Smoothies

I just made my 1st green smoothie -- blueberries, strawberries, 1/2 banana, curly green parsley, some whey protein, ice, h20...

OMG....where have I been....

Comment

Green Smoothies

Wot a load of extraneous fillers.
      Sorry Det, but I' don't want to try this one.
      I have a reasonably goood "feel and taste" for recipes and this sounds awful. I think I might make it just to prove you are right and I are wrong!!!
      With so many lines of instructions (186) it looks like you've copied it. Naughty Det!!!

Comment

Green Smoothies

Just had a look at your link LuCKy and it's definetly not the same product as I was refering to is it -- I wonder if it has the same benifits as L-Theanine which is derived from green tea?
        I'd be keen to try it but it'll probably only get to this side of the pond when I retire!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Green Smoothies

Det. buddy all things green, are'nt tastey ! Ha! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Green Smoothies

Green smoothies are a great way to get your fruits and veggies! Truly, they taste good. A lot of texture, but so convenient it's worth it. I recently bought a Vitamix blender, and I can throw a few things in there with some ice--and take it with me for a quick and filling breakfast. Don't knock it until you try it!

Thanks Det, and thanks for the bump up.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
            X