BBZ Soup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBZ Soup

I like the cookbook I have called Four Ingredient because that is all I have the patience for!

Comment

BBZ Soup

Yeah. I love Fields of Greens, but I rarely cook out of it anymore, because although the recipes are awesome, they are rather complicated. With a 2 year old in the house, I don't have time either. (My best friend, who has 4 kids, said the same thing about that book!)

Comment

BBZ Soup

Love the lil red shoe avatar, BTW. I have red Chuck T's!

Comment

BBZ Soup

Sage scones coming up.
          Leeks should be fairly easy to grow, as long as it isn't scorching hot. They like a medium/mild climate.
          Hope you all enjoy the soup.

Comment

BBZ Soup

Made this last night - excellent!

Comment

BBZ Soup

I made this last night and it was so yummy. I used the zucchini and broccoli from our garden. Leeks are still growing so I just used a sweet white onion and it worked well. Served it with some rosemary/garlic french bread fresh from the bakery. It was a hit all around.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

BBZ Soup

Oh Rags, only just found this recipe...might have to wait 'til next Winter now! Looks outrageously good.
                Off to find the scone recipe now.

Comment

BBZ Soup

Thought I'd resurrect this recipe for the Underoos who live in the southern states. And those up north too!!

Comment

Working...
                  X