• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copycat Jamba Juice Smoothies

Copycat Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes

Jamba Juice Orange Berry Blitz

Start with 8 oz orange juice. Then add 2 scoops of pineapple
    sherbert. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries. Then 1 scoop frozen blueberries. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Get Up and Mango

Start with 8 oz peach juice. Then add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt. Next add 2 scoop of frozen mangoes. Then two scoops of frozen peaches. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Pina Colada

Start with 10 oz pineapple juice. Then add 2 scoop of pineapple sherbert.Then add 2 scoops Next add 2 scoops of frozen bananas. Here you?re going to need to add a tablespoon of coconut powder, if you don?t have coconut powder from the store you can buy a coconut and use the shavings instead. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Skittles

Start with 8 oz peach lemonade. Then add 1 scoop of lime sherbert. Then add 2 scoops frozen yogurt. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Fruity Pebbles

Start with 8 oz soymilk. Then add 1 scoop each of raspberry, orange, lime and pineapple sherbert. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice The Sunny Days

Start with 6 oz orange juice, then add 6 oz of lemonade. Then add 2 scoops each of orange and lime sherbert. Next add 2 scoop of frozen mangoes. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Sour Patch Kids

Start with 12 oz lemonade. Then add 1 scoop each of raspberry, orange, lime and pineapple sherbert. Next add 2 scoops of frozen blueberries. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Pink Starburst

Start with 6 oz peach juice, then add 6 oz of soy milk. Then add 1 scoop of raspberry sherbert, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, and 1 scoop sorbet. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries, cut into 1/4ths. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Strawberry Cheesecake

Start with 12 oz passion-mango juice. Then add 2 scoops frozen yogurt. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries, cut each strawberry into 1/4ths so itll blend easier. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice White Gummy

Start with 8 oz peach juice, then add 4 oz of soy milk. Then add 1 scoop each of raspberry, orange and pineapple sherbert. Next add 2 scoop of frozen mangoes. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Smoothie Tips

1. For all juice, use a juice concentrate with half the recommended water, this will give your smoothie the similar texture of a jamba juice.
    2. All scoops are standard ice cream scoop sizes.
    3. Make sure to use sherbets and not ice cream because sherbet greatly affects the consistency of the smoothie.
    4. One scoop of fruit is equivalent to 1 ice cream scoop.
    5. If you wish to make more than the allotted amounts I?ve given you just make sure you add equivalent amounts of product in the same ratio.
    6. If your smoothie turns out thinner than you wanted, add more of the appropriate sherbets or frozen yogurt.
    7. If your smoothie turns out thicker than you wanted, add more of the appropriate juice.
    8. For OJ, lemonade and soy milk no concentrates are needed.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

I love smoothies and I need to make more of them. Thank you so much for sharing these recipes, Ruby!:thanks:
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Thanx Ruby, you just saved me a ton of money!

Comment

none of these contain any jamba. hmmmm.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

You add your own homemade jamba, Det. I noticed none contained garlic, either. Hmmm.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X