No-Tuna salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No-Tuna salad

Place drained chickpeas in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. Transfer them to a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve stuffed into pita pockets with tomatoes and lettuce.
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

No-Tuna salad

sunshinedaisies;1342610 wrote: Place drained chickpeas in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. Transfer them to a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve stuffed into pita pockets with tomatoes and lettuce.
    Sounds yummy and like a firm tofu would sub nicely. I don't do chickpeas anymore being a B blood type. :thanks:
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

No-Tuna salad

I think it is the Old bay seasoning that really does it for this RC - the only thing would be that using a firm Tofu, you would sort of lose the texture of the chickpeas......
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

No-Tuna salad

maybe darlin--but tofu can be sorted into sooo many textures...no?
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

No-Tuna salad

Will definitely try this!

Comment

No-Tuna salad

sounds good...i'd use veganaise instead of mayo to make it even more veg friendly.

what the hell does blood type have to do with chick peas rc, if you don't mind me asking?
            10-06-2012

Comment

No-Tuna salad

and, mmmmmmm, oldbay.
              10-06-2012

Comment

No-Tuna salad

I use a soy mayo.....or was it an olive oil mayo ....... it was still really good.

Comment

Working...
                X