testes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testes

Ouuuuu, yeah, tssssss, hot (I imagine Austin Powers touching her and grimacing, ha, ha). She probably walks past Ghadafi and goes like Mae West: Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

testes

ha! no kidding Paddy...so much for the testbed. it's turned out to be new realestate for the forums. wacky, whacky....it's all good

oh, nice taste in bodyguards BTW. remember now they must be trained frequently in mouth-to-mouth in case you have a heart attack or something....discipline! LOL
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

testes

That's a whole lot of work, apparently 40 of them, grin .... Mamma Mia. Need support (fainting ....).
        Paddy

Comment

testes

You guys are just bad.....
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

testes

Ohhhhh, yeah babe, we're no good. That's why we're so great to hang out with! Remember, only the good die young.
            Paddy

Comment

testes

OK, I will give you that, you ARE a lot of fun to hang out with here. Much humor to be had.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
              X