Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star

or not...
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Star

I know!!!!!!

Let's get him an expensive Armani suit and a splendid gold watch ...

If he's going to be impo'tent, he's gotta look impo'tant!

Comment

Star

red rover, red rover send satori on over.....
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Star

lol Tawny, damn I love you !

If you girls let me have that spunky statori all to myself for just a few hours I'm sure I can cure him forever.....
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Star

Flip ... something tells me you're going to have to get in the queue ...

Comment

Star

only if you keep you little computer-cam on... yeehaw!

Comment

Star

You like to watch, Mama?

Comment

Star

TAKING THE FIFTH... and not the one I usually take either!!!

Comment

Star

Girls! Girls! - Please cease this unseemly scrambling to "assist"!

I go away for a couple of days and come back to this!

I assure you there is enough of Satori to go round!

Just form an orderly line, that is the usual procedure I use in cases like this.:H

YAAAAAWN - Eh? Wassat?????? OH BU**ER - I was only dreaming!!!!!!!!!!

Satori
                    xxx
                    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Star

you're not dreaming darling, we love you with all our hearts (and other bits!)

Comment

Star

Don't they know how scary Mrs. Satori (SWMBO) is??????

Yikes!!! I'll not be forming in the orderly line ................. I'm a comfortable coward.

Comment

Star

ssssssh! Um, my poota wouldn't 'do' dear Star either....and, um, I'm a GIRL!!!!!! EEEEKS!

(Must be that the UK isn't into star's at the mo but she lives here - WOT an insult to a lovely lady!)

Wouldn't post last night either so it kinda still sounds fun to 'assist' Satori so I'll stay quiet in my corner here...........! Where's the end of the queue then...? What happens next....?

OooH yes, um, SWMBO, um, p'raps not but we can dream too girls, eh?!?!?

F x
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Star

Flip;191227 wrote: you're not dreaming darling, we love you with all our hearts (and other bits!)
                            LOL - Now I KNOW I'm dreaming!:H

Satori

xxx
                            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Star

Sure you`re not nightmaring, Satori??..........I mean!!!!.........have you seen the girl`s pic, as per her avatar???? LMAO

Starlight Impress x

P.S. can`t understand why anyone posting a reply to Star should be causing all this trouble...........am such an easy-going little soul too!!! LOL

Comment

Star

Star, OOH..... er...... I wonder if I will be able to "do it" now that you are here?????

You leave poor Flip alone! I think she is luvly!
                                Not nearly as scary as SWMBO I assure you! :H

She is the only one being nice to me

Al the rest of you ladies are just trying to give me a hard time!

Satori

xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X