For LTG - How to upload imaged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh, I see. well you can go to the PhotoBucket site, it works but it's kind of a hassle, I think. You have to set up an account (it's free) and then upload the picture(s) from your computer hard drive, onto PhotoBucket, and after that you can post the photo just like you post a YouTube video (with one of those code thingies).

wip

Comment

nope

Comment

h to you, too.

Comment

Addy, my precious granddaughter

"People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I did those photos from Photobucket. Those pics are my precious little Addy (Heidi my DIL in background)...we were on a cruise to Bermuda in June. What fun!!!! She is my little pixie.
            Can I get a new avatar from photobucket? krigs
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Addy is so cute! How old is she?
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

/Users/crimlawdoc/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Jul 29, 2008/DSCF1758 (2).JPG

OK see if this works I think this is birthday girl OneTwo's ONE YEAR OLD Big Girl!!

Comment

OK this is it OneTwo's Birthday Girl

Comment

I had to use PhotoBucket, could not figure out how to get an image from Picasa Online onto this place. Who is it that said she knew how to do that? DB????

wip

Comment

Look at those EYES!!! She's gorgeous!!

plus of course she is very large... !!! LOL

wip

Comment

Done, OneTwo, Mia is over there now!

wip

Comment

LTG,
                          Addy is 2.5. She has a sister coming in Oct. We are so proud of her...joyful little child.
                          O2M, you daughter is precious!!! Happy Birthday to Mia!! krigs

Comment

Congrats on the next granddaughter, Kriger. We have one granddaughter, nearly four now (in Dec.) and 2 grandsons, one turned 1 in May and the other is turning 2 on the 8th. I'll post photos of all some. Being a grandma is worth the struggle of being a parent...LOL!!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG,
                              Thanks for the congrats! I'd love to see yours. I love being a grandparent but the kids live 2000 miles away so I only see my precious angel 2-3 times each year. That bites the big one.
                              I was sorry to hear you had a tough day yesterday but so happy you are back here fighting. This battle is such a difficult one and sometimes it catches us off guard. I know you will win in the end, LTG. The way my head works, I screw up when I least expect to; it usually comes out of the blue, with no warning. I hope I don't slip, but I know how I am and I can honestly say that day might come. I am racking up the days now and hoping to get to 90 days AF. My point is, we become fragile sometimes for the oddest of reasons...I am hoping to have strategies in place so I don't drink when those days come. Good Luck to you, LTG. krigs

Comment

Working...
                              X